9 Days / 8 Nights
Lucknow, a large city in northern India, is the capital of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Toward its center is Rumi Darwaza, a Mughal gateway. Nearby, the 18th-century Bara Imambara shrine has a huge arched hall. Upstairs, Bhool Bhulaiya is a maze of narrow tunnels with city views from its upper balconies. Close by, the grand Victorian Husainabad Clock Tower was built as a victory column in 1881.
Sravasti is associated with the life of Lord Buddha. The Buddha passed the greater part of his monastic life in Sravasti. Jetavana monastery is the main pilgrim destination of Sravasti. Meditation and chanting mainly done at the Gandhakuti (Buddha's hut) and the Anandabodhi tree. Buddhist monasteries have been constructed by Thailand, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Tibet and China here.
Kushinagar, Kusinagar or Kusinara is a town and a nagar Panchayat in the Kushinagar district of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh located around NH-28, and is 52 km east of Gorakhpur city.It is an important Buddhist pilgrimage site, where Buddha attained Parinirvana after his death.
Lumbini is a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the Rupandehi District of Nepal. It is the place where, according to Buddhist tradition, Queen Mayadevi gave birth to Siddhartha Gautama in 563 BCE.
Sarnath is a city located 13 kilometres north-east of Varanasi near the confluence of the Ganges and the Varuna rivers in Uttar Pradesh, India. a centre for Buddhist heritage and a destination on Buddhist circuit. Stupas at Sarnath are magnificient and worth a visit for any traveller.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Local sightseeing - Ac Car
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All transportation for local sight seeing
- Breakfast and Dinner (Pure vegeterian)
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Pooja Prasad Material
- Lucknow - 1 Night
- Sravasti - 1 Night
- Kushinagar - 1 Night
- Lumbini - 1 Night
- Varanasi - 1 Night
- Sarnath - 1 Night
- Bodhgaya - 1 Night
- Rajgir - 1 Night
- Arrival at Lucknow.
- Visits to monuments in Lucknow:
- Bara Imambara
- Chhota Imambara
- Moti Mahal
- Chattra Manzil
- Proceed to Sravasti(161 kms - 4 hrs). - Sravasti is associated with the life of Lord Buddha. The Buddha passed the greater part of his monastic life in Sravasti.
- Visit Jetvana Monastery
- Proceed Kushinagar (240 kms - 6 hours)-It is an important Buddhist pilgrimage site, where Buddha attained Parinirvana after his death.
- visit to Lumbini (Across Nepal Border) - 148 kms (4 hours)-Lumbini is the birthplace of Buddha. Return to Gorakhpur (100 kms - 3 hours) by late evening.
- Travel to Varanasi (215 kms - 5.5 hours).
- Arrive at Varanasi by late afternoon / evening.
- Evening boat ride in holy river Ganges for experiencing the evening Arti on the Ghats.
- Morning Visit to Sarnath (12 kms)- a centre for Buddhist heritage and a destination on Buddhist circuit.
- Afternoon visit to:
- Jantar Mantar
- Bharat Mata Temple
- Bharat Kala Bhavan
- Temples around the area(travellers may visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple, a renowned Shiva Temple and a Jyotirlinga).
- Travel to Bodhgaya (260 kms - 7 hrs)- Bodhgaya is where Buddha attained enlightment under a tree
- Visit to the Mahabodhi temple.
- Proceed to Rajgir (70 kms - 1.5 hours)-Rajgir is also known as Panchpahari with shrines on five hills.
- Visit Vishwa Shanti Stupa (Peace Pagoda) and monasteries built by Japanese devotees of the Buddha on top of the Ratnagiri Hills
- Depart for Patna (105 kms) for onward journey.
|Joining and Leaving|| Reporting at mumbai Airport||INR 62,500/-
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.