Haridwar Rishikesh Yatra
4 Days / 3 Nights
Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges exits the Himalayan foothills. The largest of several sacred ghats (bathing steps), Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti (river-worshipping ceremony) in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps. Worshipers fill the city during major festivals including the annual Kanwar Mela.
Rishikesh is a city in India's northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free, alcohol-free and vegetarian enclave upstream from Rishikesh town.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Pure vegeterian)
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Pooja Prasad Material
Delhi - Haridwar
- Arrive in Delhi
- Proceed to Haridwar.
- Arrival to Haridwar.
- Visit Ganga - Ghat and attend spiritual Ganga Aarti in the evening.
- Meal Plan - Lunch & Dinner
- Visit Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, where we experience the Rope Way Ride
- Visit Har Ki Pauri Temple.
- Meal Plan- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Haridwar - Rishikesh - Haridwar
- Today at early Morning we experience the spiritual Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat.
- Proceed to White Water Rafting
- Visit Lakshman Mandir and Lakshman Zhulla and Geeta Bhavan.
- Meal Plan - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Haridwar - New Delhi - Departure to Hometown
- Proceed to Delhi.
- Proceed to Hometown
- Tour concludes.
- Meal Plan- Breakfast & Lunch
|Joining and Leaving||INR 10,000/-
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|