Kinner Kailash Yatra
06 Days / 05 Nights
The most reverred yatra in Hindu religion standing tall at 22,000 feet - Mount Kailash - and the abode of Lord Shiva! This yatra is mainly known for two things: doing a parikrama (circumambugation) of the holy Mount Kailash and taking a holy dip in the pious Mansarovar Lake. The holy dip in Mansarovar Lake is said to relieve of any sins and bringing salvation to the pilgrims.
Being the abode of Lord Shiva - the very place where Lord Shiva and his wife Goddess Parvati reside at the peak in a state of meditation, it is mainly for the Hindus that Kailash is a sacred place - however Kailash is also regarded very highly in Buddhists, Jains and the Bon. According to a common belief the first Jain Tirthankara attained Nirvana at the very Kailash.
For this Yatra it is extremely important that one must ensure a lot of fitness.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- Bus tickets as depicted above
- Veg meal
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Pooja Prasad Material
- Parvati Garden - 01 Night
- Ganesh Park - 02 Nights
- Sarahan - 01 Night
Chandigarh – Tangling
- start overnight journey to Tangling.
Chandigarh – Parvati Garden
Note : There is shot of water throughout the trek so keep your own water bottle. The trek starts from tangling village base. It is hard trek.
- Reach Tangling in morning.
- After reaching tangling take rest and having the breakfast and start trek to Parvati garden on 12pm.
- The distance of Parvati garden from tangling is only 7km but it may take 6-7 hours to complete this.
- After reaching parvati garden, overnight stay in tents.
Parvati Garden – Ganesh Park
- Early in morning, after breakfast the start kinner kailash trek which is 5km far from Parvati garden. It will take 5-6 hour to complete this distance.
- After reaching Ganesh park and take rest for some time explore the area near the Ganesh Park.
- Come in the camp in evening and overnight stay in tents.
Ganesh Park – Kinner kailash – Ganesh Park
- This is the toughest day of the trekking. Because all the trek is over to the boulders and water is available only at the parvati kund.
- After having breakfast and start our kinner kailash trek at 3am.
- We reach on the top at 9-10am.
- After performing pooja and darshan, we start downhill trek thought the big boulders.
- After reaching the Ganesh park in evening. Overnight stays in tents.
Ganesh Park – Tangling – Sarahan
- After having breakfast we start our trek to tangling. It will take 6-7 hours
- After reaching tangling, we start our journey to Sarahan.
- Reach Sarahan in evening and check in into the hotel.
- After take some rest, Visit to Bhimakali temple
- Overnight stays in hotel.
Sarahan – Chandigarh
- After having breakfast, we start our journey to Chandigarh.
- In evening our outdoor crew drops you at Chandigarh Railway station or Bus stand.
- Tour Concludes
|Joining and Leaving||INR 13500|
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.