Manimahesh Kailash Parikarma
3 Days / 2 Nights
The most reverred yatra in Hindu religion standing tall at 22,000 feet - Mount Kailash - and the abode of Lord Shiva! This yatra is mainly known for two things: doing a parikrama (circumambugation) of the holy Mount Kailash and taking a holy dip in the pious Mansarovar Lake. The holy dip in Mansarovar Lake is said to relieve of any sins and bringing salvation to the pilgrims.
Being the abode of Lord Shiva - the very place where Lord Shiva and his wife Goddess Parvati reside at the peak in a state of meditation, it is mainly for the Hindus that Kailash is a sacred place - however Kailash is also regarded very highly in Buddhists, Jains and the Bon. According to a common belief the first Jain Tirthankara attained Nirvana at the very Kailash.
For this Yatra it is extremely important that one must ensure a lot of fitness.
The Manimahesh Kailash Peak, also known as Chamba Kailash, which stands towering high over the Manimahesh Lake, is believed to be the abode of Lord Shiva
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- Bus tickets as depicted above
- Veg meal
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Pooja Prasad Material
- Bharmour - 02 Nights
- Kugti - 01 Night
- Dalotu - 01 Night
- Alyas - 01 Night
- Manimahesh - 01 Night
Reception at Pathankot & drive to Bharmour
- Drive towards the Bharmour via Chamba.
- On the way to bharmour you can enjoy the beauty of the Chamba city by spending some time in chamba.
- Drive towards the bharmour.
- Reaching bharmour in the evening, check into the hotel and and in evening join the Aarti at Chaurasi temples.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Bharmour – Bharmani Mata temple – Bharmour
- Visit Goddess Bharmani Mata temple.
- In evening return back to Bharmour and check into hotel.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
Bharmour – Hadsar – Kugti
- Early in the morning after breakfast and move to Hadsar then Dhanaul via taxi.
- From Dhanaul the actual trek to Manimahesh Parikrama will be start.
- A run of 02 – 03 hrs along with Bhujla stream will reach you at beautiful & unexplored Village Kugti. Kugti is last village of Bharmour. Enjoy and rest for left day in the camp.
Kugti – Kartik Temple – Dalotu
- Early in the morning around 6:00 am after breakfast and start trek to Kartik temple.
- After reaching Kartik temple glimpse the beauty of surroundings /li>
- Move to another beautiful camp site Dalotu.
- After reaching check into camp and enjoy left day.
Dalotu – Padhargot – Alyas Base Camp
- After taking breakfast early in the morning at camp troop will pass through the dense forest, cross a small stream over wooden bridge then climb for half hour along the bank of the stream, After a straight and alpine walk of half an hour over boulders the trail climbs steeply for another half an two hours to the Alyas.
- Alyas camping ground enjoy whole left day and rest for a night in tents after taking dinner.
Base Camp – Chobu Pass – Kamal Kund – Manimahesh
- This is the most important day of the Manimahesh kailash Parikarma Trek because Alyas – Manimahesh Lake 12 km trek is totally depending upon the weather and physical condition of trekker. If sun shine then after taking light breakfast and start moving ahead very early in the morning around 5:00 am After a section over moraine, a usually visible trek in snow winds upwards, well-trodden and with the way.
- After crossing the pass gradual path of up and downs for half an hour we will reach destination Kamalkund.
- After spending some time at Kamalkund move forward to Manimahesh Lake.
- After reaching Manimahesh Lake take holy dip in the lake and spend left day at Manimahesh Lake.
Manimahesh – Dhancho – Bharmour
- After taking breakfast in the morning at camp, we will trek downhill to Hadsar via Gourikund and Dhancho.
- After reaching Dhancho enjoy the water fall and some rest.
- After rest, trek to Hadsar and then to Bharmour via Taxi.At Bharmour check into hotel and in evening visit ancient Chaurasi temples.
Bharmour – Chamba – Pathankot
- In Morning, After breakfast drive to Pathankot Via Chamba.
- After reaching Chamba, take a small break and then drive to pathankot.
- After reaching Pathankot our outdoor team will depart the group here with lots of memories.
- Tour Concludes
|Joining and Leaving||INR 20999|
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.