Honeymoon in Kashmir!
7 days / 6 nights
Kashmir is the jewelled crown sitting atop the map of India - a paradise on earth. The snow capped mountains of Kashmir are mesmarizing and a visual treat to your eyes. Whats more is the abundance of nature in this valley with dense green deodhar forests and apple farms.
While on honeymoon be at Kashmir - THE DESTINATION to be at. Enjoy an idyllic holiday at Kashmir, the memorable stay at a houseboat, breeze through the shikara rides at Dal Lake and the most beautiful tulip garden.
This is a honeymoon tour. We have tried to put less activities and more time given to the newly wed so they can be left together, alone!
Originally a shepherds village and now a popular tourist destination, Pahalgam has much to offer. Pahalgam is characterized by views of gurgling rivers and snow peak views are all around to make a poster perfect destination. A little distance up ahead from Pahalgam is Chandanwadi which boasts snow capped peaks - throughout the year - Yes! you read that right, through out the year!
Gulmarg is a small town and also a popular skiing destination situated in the pirpanjal. Originally named as Gaurimarg in the honor of Godess Parvati and later renamed as Gulmarg which means meadows of flowers - Gulmarg is an extremely popular destination of travel. 8000 Ft Above Sea Level Gulmarg also boasts the Gulmarg Gondola which is basically a cable car that takes you upto the snow clad peaks. Gulmarg has snow peak views of exceptional beauty that leaves anyone speechless and enthralled. Gulmarg is a small area and good for walks around.
Srinagar is the summer capital of the state of Kashmir. Srinagar is a great tourist destination and famous for its houseboat experience on the Dal lake, the lovely shikara rides and the world famous Shalimar garden. Srinagar is also home to the Shankaracharya temple also known as Jyesteshwara temple situated on Gopadhari Hill.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
For Passengers from Pune, Mumbai
- Pune to Mumbai - Local Transfers
- Mumbai to Srinagar - Air Travel
- Srinagar to Srinagar - Local Travel - Tavera (Non - AC)
- Air Travel Mumbai to Srinagar Air travel - Economy class cabin
- Non AC Car / Mini Bus from Srinagar to all destinations
- One night in houseboat upon arrival to Srinagar
- Eco Hotels, Resorts - Food of choice *(vegeterian / non-vegetarian)*
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
Air Travel is subject to availability and fares for air travel may go up for last minute bookings. We recommend you to book well in advance to take maximum benefit of the low pricing.
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All Train tickets as depicted above
- All Bus tickets as depicted above
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian)
- Local assistance and guide for all locations
- Travel Insurance
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Any personal excursions done
- Srinagar - 02 nights
- Pahalgam - 02 nights
- Gulmarg - 01 night
- Departures from Pune for Pune based passengers
- Air Travel from Mumbai to Srinagar
- Arrival to Srinagar
- Local Transfer to Dal Lake
- Check into Houseboat
- Evening Shikara ride. Time for local shopping
- Dinner and relaxed evening time on Houseboat
- Local Srinagar Sightseeing - Golf Course
- Transfer to Gulmarg
- Check in to Resort
- Post Lunch Visit the amazing Gondola Ride upto Kungdoor (Phase 1)
- Return to Hotel
- Sumptous dinner and relax leisurely at hotel
- Local Sightseeing to Avantipur ruins
- Pampore Saffron fields
- Bat Factory (optional)
- Enroute to Pahalgam
- Sumptous dinner and relax leisurely at hotel in Pahalgam
- Local Excursion to Chandanwari
- Enjoy Snow activities and Magnificent view of Lidder Valley
- Overnight in Pahalgam
- Enroute to Srinagar (98 kms - 2 hours approx)
- Local Sightseeing - Moghul Gardens
- Local Sightseeing - the Nishat Bagh - The garden of pleasure
- Local Sightseeing - Shalimar Bagh - abode of love
- Local Sightseeing - Shankar Acharya temple
- Dinner and night stay
- Full day Excursion to Sonmarg
- Return in afternoon and spend evening leisurely at the hotel
- Proceed to Srinagar Airport
- Departures for Mumbai
- Local transfer Mumbai to Pune *
TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON - STAY TUNED
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|