Rameshwaram Madurai Kanyakumari
We bring to you the delights of South and take your right to the tip of Sri Lanka where Lord Rama along with his army built a bride across to Ravana's Lanka - which today is known as Dhanushkodi. Take a trip down south and enjoy the beautiful temples of Madurai, Rameshwaram and Kanyakumari. See the amazing Vivekanand Rock Memorial - literally built on a rock!
Madurai which is located in Tamil Nadu is the home to the famous Minakshi temple. The lush green fields and the tall coconut trees waving slightly welcome you to Madurai. Madurai is one of the India's oldest cities with a history dating back to the 6th century BC. Madurai is an important cultural, religious and commercial center of South India. Madurai today is one of the busiest towns in Tamil Nadu and visited for the Meenakshi temple. Meenakshi temple at Madurai is awe-inspiring and is a must visit for any South India itinerary for both Indian as well as Overseas guests. Madurai is also base point to visit significant Lord Murugan temples in the area
Rameshwaram is home to Ramanathaswamy Shiva Temple and one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Shiva temples. Guests to Rameshwaram also visit Dhanushkodi beach from where Lord Rama and his army believed to have build Ramsetu and crossed over to Lanka (Sri Lanka) to save his wife Goddess Sita.
Kanyakumari is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India's southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean. It's also a noted pilgrimage site thanks to its Bagavathi Amman Temple, dedicated to a consort of Shiva. Kanyakumari is also home to the famous Vivekanand Rock Memorial.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
For Passengers from Pune, Mumbai
- Pune to Madurai: 3 AC Sleeper
- Madurai to Rameshwaram - AC Tavera
- Rameshwaram to Kanyakumari - AC Tavera
- All Local Transfers - AC Tavera
- Kanyakumari to Bangalore: 3 AC Sleeper
- Bangalore to Pune: Flight - Economy Class Cabin
- Bangalore to Mumbai: Flight - Economy Class Cabin
Air Travel is subject to availability and fares for air travel may go up for last minute bookings. We recommend you to book well in advance to take maximum benefit of the low pricing.
- Meal Plan - Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
- Travel Kit
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Airport Pick up and drop
- Toll Taxes & Service charges All Transportation on private basis
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
- Airfare & Rail Fare
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- 5% GST
- Madurai - 02 Nights
- Rameshwaram - 01 Night
- Kanyakumari - 01 Night
- Arrival at Madurai Airport/Railway Station and transfer to Hotel
- Evening Proceed for darshan at Sri.Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel in Madurai.
- After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Madurai
- visit Thirumalai Nayak Palace,Thirupparankundram Temple, Alagar Koil and Gandhi Museum.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel in Madurai.
- After early breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Rameshwaram, on arrival check into Hotel.
- Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Rameshwaram
- visit Ramanathaswamy Temple, Agnitheertham, Ramjharoka Temple, Dhanushkodi and Adam's Bridge.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel in Rameshwaram.
- After early breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Kanyakumari, on arrival check into Hotel.
- Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Kanyakumari
- visit Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Memorial and Triveni Sangam.
- Evening watch the most beautiful Sunset of Kanyakumari.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kanyakumari.
- Morning breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Trivandrum.
- Enroute visit the Sri Padmanabhapuram Palace, Also visit the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum which is the richest temple in the world, Museum, Secratariat etc.
- later drop to Airport/Railway Station for onward journey.
Ex Madurai *(Reporting at Madurai Airport/Railway station)*
|Joining & Leaving
||Reporting at Madurai Airport/Railway station Depature from Kanyakumari||INR 14000/-
This is an all inclusive round about cost, actual cost may differ - confirm with our representative before booking
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|