Shimla Kullu Manali Chandigarh
6 Nights and 7 Days
Manali is beyond doubt the most sought after destination in India. Manali is completely mesmarizing, its snuggled in the pine trees and infront of the snow clad mountains. The valley views are just simply superb. Newly married? Take a break away from the hustle bustle of the city life and the cement jungles, join our escorted group speciality honeymoon tour and enjoy the elegance of rich mountain range of the Himalayas and a visit to the great Rohtang Pass and experience the beauty of snow white terrains.
No wonder often it is called as the "Queen of Hill Stations" - Shimla has a plenty to offer. The stunningly rich greenery, the chill in the air, beautiful lakes and snow clad majestic mountains is the timeless beauty of Shimla which makes it one of the most visited places on the planet earth.
Rohtang Pass Pass is just about 40 Kms away from Manali. It is Rohtang Pass that can further take the travellers inroads to Lahaul and Spiti valleys. One can enjoy fun in the snow at Rohtang pass and it is one of the most visited destinations from Manali.
Chandigarh is the first planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. Chandigarh is a city in India that serves as the capital of two states - Punjab and Haryana.
Honeymoon. The defining moment in your life to celebrate the togetherness between two people who are madly in love and are all set to begin a new precious bond of their lifetime. Let us make this special with this romantic getaway at Manali where EziiTours gives you the one thing that you need - Solace!
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Non AC Car for local sightseeing
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.
- Mesmarizing Manali - Cost Saver
- Rohtang Pass - Snow Point
- Breathtaking Kulu Valley
- Explore Ancient Temples of Vasishta Kund and Hidimba Mandir
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals - Breakfast, Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Travel kit
- To and from Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for 'Joining and Leaving Tour Guests'
- Entrance fees
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization
- Shimla - 2 Nights
- Manali - 3 Nights
- Chandigarh - 1 Night
- Arrival at Chandigarh Airport
- Proceed to Shimla
- En route visit to Pinjore Garden.
- Welcome to Shimla
- Today explore the city of Shimla.
- Visit Kufri - Winter Sports Capital, Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo (subject to operations).
- Later leave for famous the Mall road, Scandal Point and Shimla Church.
- Today proceed to Manali enjoying a scenic drive through Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley.
- En route visit Kullu Shawl Factory where you can buy woolen products.
- Today enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang snow point.
- Free time to play and enjoy in the snow.
- Entertain yourself through spectacular Himachali folk dance.
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms. Away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force.
- Today explore the ancient temples like Vashista Kund and Hadimba Mandir.
- Then proceed to Solang Valley - A splendid valley between Solang village which offers the view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains.
- Later enjoy Ropeway ride, Enjoy the activities like Horse riding, Skiing, Ice skating, Paragliding, mountain bike, snow scooter, Zorbing at your own.
- Free time for shopping in the evening.
- Today proceed to Chandigarh.
- Enjoy water rafting in Beas River (subject to operation).
- En - route we visit Vaisnomata Mandir at Kullu.
Please Note: For safety reasons child below 11 yrs. of age and whose weight is less than 30-35 kgs are not allowed for water rafting
- Today visit Rose Garden, Sukhana Lake, Rock Garden, Pinjore Garden.
- Later transfer to Airport / Railway Station.
- Tour Concludes
|Joining & Leaving ||Reporting at Delhi Airport / Railway Station||INR 24800
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.