Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala Shimla Manali
13 Days / 12 Nights
Amritsar is a city in the northwestern Indian state of Punjab, 28 kilometers from the border with Pakistan.At the center of its walled old town, the gilded Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib) is the holiest gurdwara (religious complex) of the Sikh religion. It’s at the end of a causeway, surrounded by the sacred Amrit Sarovar tank (lake), where pilgrims bathe.
Dalhousie is a hill station in Chamba district, in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated on 5 hills and has an elevation of 1,970 metres above sea level.
Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Thekchen Chöling Temple Complex is a spiritual center for Tibetan Buddhism, while the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives houses thousands of precious manuscripts
No wonder often it is called as the "Queen of Hill Stations" - Shimla has a plenty to offer. The stunningly rich greenery, the chill in the air, beautiful lakes and snow clad majestic mountains is the timeless beauty of Shimla which makes it one of the most visited places on the planet earth.
Manali is beyond doubt the most sought after destination in India. Manali is completely mesmarizing, its snuggled in the pine trees and infront of the snow clad mountains. The valley views are just simply superb. Newly married? Take a break away from the hustle bustle of the city life and the cement jungles, join our escorted group speciality honeymoon tour and enjoy the elegance of rich mountain range of the Himalayas and a visit to the great Rohtang Pass and experience the beauty of snow white terrains.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- Separate Premium and Economy Hotels as per preference
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- AC Car (Tavera) for local transportation
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Amritsar - 2 Nights
- Dharamshala - 2 Nights
- Dalhousie - 2 Nights
- Manali - 3 Nights
- Shimla - 2 Nights
- Chandigarh - 1 Night
- Arrive at Amritsar airport.
- Proceed to Hotel.
- Today we explore the city of Amritsar.
- Harmandir Sahib Temple
- Akal Takht
- Durgaiana Temple ( Laxmi Narayan Temple )
- Proceed to Wagah Boarder, to witness 'lowering of the flags' ceremony
- Today we proceed to Dalhousie.
- Welcome to Dalhousie - surrounded by snow-capped peaks.
- Today we explore the city of Dalhousie
- Ajit Singh Smarak at Panchpula
- Khajjiar popularly known as "Mini Switzerland" of India
- Laxmi Narayan Temple
- Chamunda Devi Temple
- Enjoy view of Ravi River
- Chameri Dam
- Welcome to Dharamshala
- On arrival we visit Dalai Lama Monastery and Bhagsunag Temple.
- Enjoy shopping at Macleodganj Bazaar.
- Today we explore the city of Dharamshala.
- We visit Dharamshala Cricket Stadium (subject to operation) and Jwalaji Temple.
- Today we proceed to Manali via scenic drive through Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley.
- En route we visit Kullu Shawl Factory where you can buy woollen products.
- Today we enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang snow point.
- Free time to play and enjoy in the snow.
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms. Away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force. Entertain yourself through spectacular Himachali folk dance.
- Today we explore the ancient temples like Vashista Kund and Hadimba Mandir.
- Then we proceed to Solang Valley – A splendid valley between Solang village which offers the view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains.
- Later we enjoy Ropeway ride, Enjoy the activities like Horse riding, Skiing, Ice skating, Paragliding, mountain bike, snow scooter, Zorbing at your own.
- Free time for shopping in the evening.
- Today we proceed to Shimla.
Please Note: For safety reasons child below 11 yrs. of age and whose weight is less than 30-35 kgs are not allowed for water rafting.
- En-route we visit pass through Pandoh Dam and Beas Sutlaj Link Project.
- Today we explore the city of Shimla
- Winter Sports Capital
- Indira Bungalow
- Himalayan Zoo
- Johnnie's Wax Museum
- Later we visit the famous Mall Road, Scandal Point and Shimla Church in the evening.
- Today we proceed to Chandigarh.
- Pinjore Garden
- Rock Garden
- Sukhana Lake
- Rose Garden
- Enjoy get together with your travel companions in the evening.
- Proceed to airport
- Tour concludes.
|Joining & Leaving
||Reporting at Amritsar station/Airport
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.