13 Days / 12 Nights
No wonder often it is called as the "Queen of Hill Stations" - Shimla has a plenty to offer. The stunningly rich greenery, the chill in the air, beautiful lakes and snow clad majestic mountains is the timeless beauty of Shimla which makes it one of the most visited places on the planet earth. Rohtang Pass is just about 40 Kms away from Manali. It is Rohtang Pass that can further take the travellers inroads to Lahaul and Spiti valleys. One can enjoy fun in the snow at Rohtang pass and it is one of the most visited destinations from Manali.Manali is beyond doubt the most sought after destination in India. Manali is completely mesmarizing, its snuggled in the pine trees and infront of the snow clad mountains. The valley views are just simply superb. Newly married? Take a break away from the hustle bustle of the city life and the cement jungles, join our escorted group speciality honeymoon tour and enjoy the elegance of rich mountain range of the Himalayas and a visit to the great Rohtang Pass and experience the beauty of snow white terrains.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Non AC Car for local sightseeing
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.** DEPENDS ON TICKET AVAILABILITY **
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Travel Kit
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for 'Joining and Leaving Tour Guests'
- Entrance fees
- 5% GST
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the 'tour price includes' column
- Chandigarh - 02 Nights
- Dalhousie - 02 Nights
- Dharamshala - 02 Nights
- Manali - 04 Nights
- Shimla - 02 Nights
- Arrive at Chandigarh Airport.
- Report to coach and proceed to Hotel.
||Chandigarh - Dalhousie
- Proceed to Dalhousie.
- Arrive at Dalhousie in the evening.
||Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Chamba - Dalhousie
- Proceed to Chamba.
- En-route visit Khajjiar Lake.
- Pass by Chaugan, Visit Laxmi Narayan Temple, Chamunda Devi Temple at Chamba.
- Enjoy Chamera view point.
- In the evening see Ajit Singh Smarak and Pass by Satdhara Sparkling Springs at Dalhousie.
||Dalhousie - Dharamshala
- Proceed to Dharamshala.
- On arrival at Dharamshala visit Bhagsunag Temple and Dalai Lama Monastery.
- Visit Tea garden & Tea Factory & Later visit Dharamshala Stadium.
- Enjoy shopping at Macleodganj Bazaar.
- Visit Jwalaji Temple at Jwalamukhi and later Aghanjar Mahadev Temple.
||Dharamshala - Manali
- Proceed to Manali.
- En-route pass by Kullu Valley and Beas River.
- Visit Shawl Factory at Kullu.
- Arrive at Manali in the evening.
||Manali - Solang – Manali
- In the morning visit the ancient Jagatsukh Gayatri Mandir.
- Visit Vashista Kund, Hidimba Temple and Cultural museum.
- Then proceed to Solang Valley - A splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund which offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks which has fine ski slopes.
- Enjoy ropeway.
||Manali - Rohtang snow point – Manali
- Enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang snow point.
- Free time to play and enjoy in the snow.
- Enjoy Himachali Folk Dance in the evening.
- Enjoy water rafting in Beas river (subject to operation).
- Free day for shopping or leisure activities.
||Manali – Shimla
- Proceed to Shimla.
- En-route visit Vaishnomata Mandir at Kullu, pass by Pandoh Dam and Beas Sutlaj Link Project.
- Arrive at Shimla in the evening.
||Shimla – Kufri - Shimla
- Visit Kufri Fun Campus (Guest can enjoy various rides & acitivities at their own cost).
- Explore Kufri Winter Sports Capital, Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo (subject to operation) in the morning.
- Visit the famous Mall Road, Johnnies wax Museum, Scandal Point and Shimla Church in the evening.
- Enjoy get together with your travel companions in the evening.
||Shimla – Chandigarh
- Proceed to Chandigarh - the capital of Punjab and Haryana, the only Indian City to have been designed and planned by a single architect - Le Corbusier.
- Visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Sukhana Lake.
||Departure from Chandigarh
- Board the flight for your home town.
- Tour Concludes.
|Ex Chandigarh *(Reporting at Chandigarh Airport)*
|Airfare not Included
||Reporting at Chandigarh Airport
||INR 49,000/- Per Person
This is an all inclusive round about cost, actual cost may differ - confirm with our representative before booking
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.