7 days / 6 nights
Kashmir is the jewelled crown sitting atop the map of India - a paradise on earth. The snow capped mountains of Kashmir are mesmarizing and a visual treat to your eyes. Whats more is the abundance of nature in this valley with dense green deodhar forests and apple farms.
Originally a shepherds village and now a popular tourist destination, Pahalgam has much to offer. Pahalgam is characterized by views of gurgling rivers and snow peak views are all around to make a poster perfect destination. A little distance up ahead from Pahalgam is Chandanwadi which boasts snow capped peaks - throughout the year - Yes! you read that right, through out the year!
Gulmarg is a small town and also a popular skiing destination situated in the pirpanjal. Originally named as Gaurimarg in the honor of Godess Parvati and later renamed as Gulmarg which means meadows of flowers - Gulmarg is an extremely popular destination of travel. 8000 Ft Above Sea Level Gulmarg also boasts the Gulmarg Gondola which is basically a cable car that takes you upto the snow clad peaks. Gulmarg has snow peak views of exceptional beauty that leaves anyone speechless and enthralled. Gulmarg is a small area and good for walks around.
Srinagar is the summer capital of the state of Kashmir. Srinagar is a great tourist destination and famous for its houseboat experience on the Dal lake, the lovely shikara rides and the world famous Shalimar garden. Srinagar is also home to the Shankaracharya temple also known as Jyesteshwara temple situated on Gopadhari Hill.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- AC / NON AC sleeper class Train Tickets
- AC / NON AC Sleeper Bus Tickets
- AC / NON AC Car
Air Travel is subject to availability and fares for air travel may go up for last minute bookings. We recommend you to book well in advance to take maximum benefit of the low pricing.
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All Train tickets as depicted above
- All Bus tickets as depicted above
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian)
- Local assistance and guide for all locations
- Travel Insurance
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Any personal excursions done
- Srinagar - 03 nights
- Pahalgam - 02 nights
- Gulmarg - 01 night
- Arrival to Srinagar airport
- Check into Houseboat
- Evening enjoy the Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
- Overnight stay in Houseboat at Srinagar.
- Today proceed for your journey to Gulmarg.
- Enroute visit the apple Orchards (August - September), Golf Course.
- Later experience Gondola ride (upto first level only).
- One can enjoy Snow Activities (on Own).
- Overnight at Gulmarg.
- Welcome to Pahalgam.
- Enroute you visit Avantipur Ruins, view Pampore saffron fields, Bat Factory.
- Evening free at leisure.
- Overnight in Pahalgam.
||Pahalgam - Chandanwari - Pahalgam
- Today you proceed to visit Chandanwari for a magnificent view of Lidder Valley.
- Evening Free for Leisure.
- Overnight in Pahalgam.
- Welcome to Srinagar.
- Local Sightseeing - Moghul Gardens
- Local Sightseeing - the Nishat Bagh - The garden of pleasure
- Local Sightseeing - Shalimar Bagh - abode of love
- Local Sightseeing - Shankar Acharya temple
- Overnight at Srinagar.
||Srinagar Sonmarg Srinagar
- Today you proceed for full day excursion to Sonmarg `Meadow of Gold.
- Sonmarg lies in the enchanting Sindh Valley surrounded by mountains and glaciers.
- Trout and Mahseer fishing is popular here.
- Evening time for Leisure. Overnight at Srinagar.
||Departure to hometown
- Proceed to Srinagar Airport
- Board flight to your hometown.
- Tour Concludes.
|Ex Srinagar *(Reporting at Srinagar airport)* |
|Joining & Leaving|| INR 35,000|
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.