Romantic Honeymoon in Kashmir!
7 days / 6 nights
Kashmir is the jewelled crown sitting atop the map of India - a paradise on earth. The snow capped mountains of Kashmir are mesmarizing and a visual treat to your eyes. Whats more is the abundance of nature in this valley with dense green deodhar forests and apple farms.
While on honeymoon be at Kashmir - THE DESTINATION to be at. Enjoy an idyllic holiday at Kashmir, the memorable stay at a houseboat, breeze through the shikara rides at Dal Lake and the most beautiful tulip garden.
This is a honeymoon tour. We have tried to put less activities and more time given to the newly wed so they can be left together, alone!
Originally a shepherds village and now a popular tourist destination, Pahalgam has much to offer. Pahalgam is characterized by views of gurgling rivers and snow peak views are all around to make a poster perfect destination. A little distance up ahead from Pahalgam is Chandanwadi which boasts snow capped peaks - throughout the year - Yes! you read that right, through out the year!
Srinagar is the summer capital of the state of Kashmir. Srinagar is a great tourist destination and famous for its houseboat experience on the Dal lake, the lovely shikara rides and the world famous Shalimar garden. Srinagar is also home to the Shankaracharya temple also known as Jyesteshwara temple situated on Gopadhari Hill.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Srinagar to Srinagar - Local Travel - Tavera (Non / AC)
- Non AC Car / Mini Bus from Srinagar to all destinations
- One night in houseboat upon arrival to Srinagar
- Eco Hotels, Resorts - Food of choice *(vegeterian / non-vegetarian)*
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
Air Travel is subject to availability and fares for air travel may go up for last minute bookings. We recommend you to book well in advance to take maximum benefit of the low pricing.
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All Train tickets as depicted above
- All Bus tickets as depicted above
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian)
- Local assistance and guide for all locations
- Travel Insurance
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Any personal excursions done
- Srinagar - 04 Nights
- Pahalgam - 02 Nights
- Welcome to Srinagar
- Visit Shankaracharya hill and Shiva Temple
- Later we enjoy Shikara ride and Speed boat ride in Dal Lake.
- Visit to Island of Char Chinar where you can your photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits at your own.
- Today we proceed to Pahalgam.
- En route we visit Cricket bat factory, we pass-by the Pampore Saffron fields.
- Explore Chandanwari - First step of Amarnath Yatra to enjoy the magnificent view of Lidder valley and Betab Valley.
- Also visit Aru Valley - fascinating Valley.
- You can photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits at various photo studios of Pahalgam at your own.
- Today proceed to Srinagar.
- En-route visit Avantipur Ruins.
- Today we also explore Nishat Bagh - 'The garden of pleasure' and Shalimar Bagh - 'Abode of Love'
- Welcome to Gulmarg
- En-route we view apple orchards.
- On arrival at Gulmarg we visit Khilanmarg by the longest Cable Car which takes us to the Affarwat snow point.
- We also view the picturesque golf course.
- Later we proceed to Srinagar.
- En-route we visit Carpet outlet
- Proceed to Srinagar Airport
- Tour Concludes
|Joining and Leaving||Reporting at Srinagar airport||INR 35000
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.