Leh Ladakh with Kashmir
9 Days and 8 Nights
Ladhak is the largest province in the state of Jammu and Kashmir between Karakoram and Himalayan mountains. Ladakh can be best described as a high altitude desert with barren plateaus and cliffs. Ladakh is a perfect place for adventure seekers for trekking, mountaineering and white water rafting.Rafting is a really exciting experience and available on both Indus and Zanskar rivers.The trekking options can be short, day-long walks to visit monuments or long treks involving weeks of walking and camping. Lahakh is a place where celebration of many of monastic festivals , Ladhak Festival, that gives a peek into centuries-old culture and folk heritage take place.Also one can experience One can region's performing arts, Archery contests in Ladakh.
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India's Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- Travel Kit
- 5% GST
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Anything specifically not mentioned in Itinerary.
- Leh - 04 Nights
- Uleytokpo - 1 Night
- Kargil - 1 Night
- Nubra Valley - 01 Night
- Srinagar - 1 Night
||Leh Airport – hotel
- Welcome to Leh airport, where you will be met and assisted by our driver to your hotel.
- You have rest of the day at leisure to acclimatize yourself to the high altitude of Ladakh.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
- Today visit:
- Thiksey Monastery - Thiksey is especially noteworthy for its gigantic seated statue of the Maitreya and is also known for its (Dukhang) assembly hall which houses hundreds of rectangular prayer books, stacked between wooden covers and bound in silk.
- Shey Palace the former summer palace of the King of Ladakh & 3 Idiots School Campus.
- Stok Palace Museum
- Visit Shanti Stupa, Sankar Gompa & Leh Palace and then explore the local markets.
- Overnight in hotel.
- Full day excursion to Pangong Lake.
- Enroute crossing the Chang-la pass.
- After sightseeing around the lake, drive back to Leh, reaching in the late afternoon / evening.
- Overnight in hotel.
- After breakfast leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardong-la.
- After descending from the pass, drive on for sightseeing of Sumoor area and Samstaling Gompa.
- Later check into a fixed camp in the same area or drive across to Deskit / Hundar for overnight in a fixed camp or hotel.
- In the morning visit / explore Deskit , Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari using the double-humped Bactrian camel found here.
- Later drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening.
- Overnight at the hotel.
||Leh-Alchi / Uleytokpo
- After leisurely breakfast, leave for Alchi / Uleytokpo on the first leg of the journey to Kargil and Srinagar.
- On the way visit Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Point, Sangam and then the 11th century Alchi Choskor, oldest surviving monastic complex famous for its wall frescoes and architecture - a UNESCO listed heritage site.
- Overnight in fixed camp / resort at Uleytokpo.
- After breakfast leave for Kargil.
- On the way you can visit the dramatically located Lamayuru monastery and the adjoining “Moonland” hills.
- Later drive towards Kargil enroute viewing the 9-Mtrs.
- Tall rock sculpture of the Maitreya Buddha at Mulbek.
- Overnight in hotel at Kargil.
- After breakfast transfer to srinagar by visiting Drass Village, cross famous Zoji-la and pass by Sonamarg.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
||Srinagar to hometown
- Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.
|Ex Leh *(Reporting at Leh Airport)*|
|Joining & Leaving
||Reporting at Leh Airport||INR 43,500/-
Note: 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.