7 Days / 6 Nights
Dalhousie is a hill station in Chamba district, in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated on 5 hills and has an elevation of 1,970 metres above sea level.
Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Thekchen Chöling Temple Complex is a spiritual center for Tibetan Buddhism, while the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives houses thousands of precious manuscripts
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- Separate Premium and Economy Hotels as per preference
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- AC Car (Tavera) for local transportation
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Amritsar - 2 Nights
- Dharamshala - 2 Nights
- Dalhousie - 2 Nights
Delhi – Dharamshala
- Arrive at Amritsar airport.
- Report to coach and proceed to Dalhousie.
- Spend your evening in Dalhousie.
Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Chamba – Dalhousie
- Proceed to Chamba. En-route visit Khajjiar Lake.
- Pass by Chaugan, Visit Laxmi Narayan Temple, Chamunda Devi Temple at Chamba.
- Enjoy Chamera view point. In the evening see Ajit Singh Smarak and Pass by Satdhara Sparkling Springs in Dalhousie.
Dalhousie – Dharamshala
- Proceed to Dharamshala.
- On arrival in Dharamshala visit Bhagsunag Temple and Dalai Lama Monastery & Visit Tea garden & Tea Factory & Later visit Dharamshala Stadium (Subject to operation).
- Enjoy shopping at Macleodganj Bazaar.
- Visit Jwalaji Temple at Jwalamukhi Later visit Aghanjar Mahadev Temple .
- Proceed to Amritsar.
- On arrival visit Jallianwala Bagh - noted for the most infamous massacre under British Raj.
- Enjoy Light and Sound show (Subject to Operation).
- Visit Golden Temple - the holiest shrine of Sikh religion.
- Later free time shopping.
- Visit Wagah Border to enjoy lowering the flag ceremony.
Departure from Amritsar
- Board the flight for your hometown.
|Ex Pune ( Reporting at pune Airport)
||Reporting at pune Airport
|Ex Mumbai (Reporting at Mumbai Railway station)
|Including Rail Fare
||Reporting at Mumbai Railway station
|Ex Amritsar (Reporting at Amritsar Railway station/ Airport)
|Joining & Leaving
||Reporting at Amritsar station/Airport
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.