Discover Georgia with EziiTours
05 Days / 04 Nights
Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. It’s famous for Vardzia, a sprawling cave monastery dating to the 12th century, and the ancient wine-growing region Kakheti. The capital, Tbilisi, is known for the diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets of its old town.
- Georgian Discovery
- Visit the holy Trinity cathedral, one of the largest orthodox Cathedrals in the world
- Take a ride to Narikala fortress 4th Cen by aeriel cabel car to enjoy the best Panoramic view of the city
- Visit two UNESCO world heritage sites located in this small town of Mt skheta
- Meal Type : Indian Meals, B/F Continental, Occassionally Local/Fast Food
- Special Meal :Baby food (milk) available with prior notice
- Toppings : 4 Tea/ Coffee, 1 Hot/ Cold Drink
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Airfare & airport taxes.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees
- Any additional expenditure
- Arrive in Tbilisi – Georgia's ancient and vibrant capital city spreads out on both banks of the Mtkavi River, and is surrounded on three sides by mountains.
- The name Tbilisi derives from the Old Georgian word "Tbilisi", meaning warm.
- In Evening take a short walking orientation tour of Shardeni street famous for night life, A glass bridge also know as peace bridge lit up with many LED lights.
- Photo stop at the small sculpture of a man holding a horn, affectionately called as Tamada – the Toast master.
- Today enjoy a full day city tour of Tbilisi.
- Visit Holy Trinity Cathedral, the highest one in Georgia and a holy one for all the Catholics of Georgia.
- Pass by Sioni Cathedral built in the 13th century and Erekle II street full of nice cafes and bars.
- Gaze at the fantastic 360 – degree views of this city from the cable car which will take you up to the Narikala fortress also called as the Mother Fortress of Tbilisi.
- Stroll down to the mosque, which not only features Islamic but also Gothic motifs.
| Day Three
- Today, enjoy a very scenic drive up through the High Caucasus Mountains along the Georgian military Highway, which is the major route linking Georgia with Russia.
- On the way visit Ananuri Fortress overlooking a reservoir on the Aragvi River.
- Drive through the spectacular and breathtaking mountain scenery of the Greater Caucasus as we make our way through Gudauri (2200 m), a winter ski resort overlooking an epic gorge and on to the mountain (2170 m) and one of the country's most iconic images.
- You may be able to catch a glimpse of one of the highest Glaciers in the Causasus – Mt Kazbegi (weather permitting). Drive back to Tbilisi and relax.
| Day Four
- This morning, enjoy a drive to Mtskheta, lying at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers, the city was the place where Christianity was proclaimed as the official religion of Georgia in 337AD.
- Visit the churches of Jvari and the Samtavro and the cathedral of Svetitskhoveli, built on the grave of Sidonia, who died clutching Christ’s robe.
- Afterwards, return in Tbilisi and visit Tbilisi shopping mall – famous for world class brands and the best international shopping outlets for fashion, home appliances, electronics and jewelry.
| Day Five
- Board the flight to your home town. Tour concludes.
|Ex.Mumbai (Reporting at Mumbai International Airport)
Note: GST (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.