Ladakh Land Of High Passes
7 Days and 6 Nights
Ladhak is the largest province in the state of Jammu and Kashmir between Karakoram and Himalayan mountains. Ladakh can be best described as a high altitude desert with barren plateaus and cliffs. Ladakh is a perfect place for adventure seekers for trekking, mountaineering and white water rafting.Rafting is a really exciting experience and available on both Indus and Zanskar rivers.The trekking options can be short, day-long walks to visit monuments or long treks involving weeks of walking and camping. Lahakh is a place where celebration of many of monastic festivals , Ladhak Festival, that gives a peek into centuries-old culture and folk heritage take place.Also one can experience One can region's performing arts, Archery contests in Ladakh.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- To and Fro economy class airfare
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- Travel Kit
- 5% GST
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Anything specifically not mentioned in Itinerary.
- Leh - 2 Nights
- Nubra Valley - 1 Night
- Leh - 3 Nights
- Proceed to leh from pune airport.
- Welcome to Leh - the second largest district in India.
- Today visit Shey Palace - was used as a summer retreat by the kings of Ladakh, the Indus river, Hemis Gompa - believed to be the wealthiest and biggest monastery in Leh, Shanti Stupa - built to promote world peace and prosperity and to commemorate 2500 years of Buddhism also visit Hall of Fame War Museum.
- In the evening, get to know more about the culture followed in Leh through the Folk dance show
- Today proceed to Nubra Valley via Khardung.
- Nubra Valley is where the Shyok River meets the Siachen River to form a large valley separating the Ladakh and Karakoram ranges.
- Also visit Cold desert at nubra.
- Today visit Future Bhuddha at Diskit
- Then proceed back to Leh.
||Morning after breakfast enjoy full day at Pangong Tso - also known as Pangong Lake. The lake acts as an important breeding ground for a large variety of migratory birds like Brahmani Ducks, Rare black necked cranes and Seagulls.
||Morning after breakfast visit Magnetic Hill, Patthar Sahib Gurudwara and Sangam of river Indus and Zanskar.
||Proceed to airport, Tour concludes.
|Ex Pune *(Reporting at Pune Airport)*|
||Reporting at Pune Airport||INR 54999/-
This is an all inclusive round about cost, actual cost may differ - confirm with our representative before booking
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.