Romantic Kerala with Munnar
6 Days / 5 Nights
A sliver of a coastal state in India's deep south, Kerala is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and with the breathtaking tea gardens, waterfalls and the lush greenery - Kerala is definitely the God's own country - as they call it.
Fragrant Tea Gardens of Munnar, Delightful Famous Backwater rides, Scenic Kovalam and much more. Munnar and forests around are home to large numbers of birds such as the Nilgiri Wood Pigeon, Nilgiri Pipit, Greyheaded Bulbul, Black & Orange Flycatcher, Whitebellied Treepie & the Wyanad Laughing Thrush etc. Bird watching is possible via guided walks around Munnar offered by some of the stay options
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- Only 3 star and above Hotels
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Unique Group Tour
- All Indian Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- Enchanting mist-clad, fragrant tea gardens
- Shopping at the famous Kumily spice village
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All Train tickets as depicted above
- All Bus tickets as depicted above
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian)
- Travel Insurance
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Any personal excursions done
- 2 nights at Munnar
- 2 nights at Kovalam
- 1 night at Alleypey
||Arrival in Cochin – Transfer to Munnar (130 Km/ 4 hrs)
- Arrive at the Cochin Airport. Get an assisted transfer to Munnar.
- On the way, admire the mesmerizing views of the green tea plantations.
- On arriving, check into hotel.
- The rest of the day is free.
- Overnight stay at munnar.
- Post breakfast, get ready for sightseeing tour of Munnar covering Tea Museum- opened by Tata Tea & Mattupetty Dam
- Later, head to Kundala Lake and dam
- In the afternoon, visit Eravikulam National Park.
- Stay overnight at munnar.
|| Munnar – Alleppey (150 km / 4 hrs)
- Have breakfast. Check out is followed by road transfer to Alleppey
- On arrival, head to the jetty and check- into the Houseboat, which is locally known as Kettuvallam.
- Whole of day is for enjoying backwater visit on the well-equipped houseboat that comes with all kinds of facilities.
- Overnight on-board the houseboat.
||Alleppey - Kovalam (160 km / 4 hrs)
- The boat arrives back to the Alleppey jetty. Breakfast is followed by check-out formalities.
- Start your road journey to Kovalam
- Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free.
- Overnight stay.
- Day 5 after breakfast is for sightseeing tour of Kovalam.
- Sightseeing :
- Crescent-shaped Kovalam beach
- Hawa Beach
- Lighthouse Beach
- Samudra Beach
- Napier art museum
- Vellayani Lake
- Vizhinjam rock-cut cave temple
- boat riding in Karamana River
- The evening is at leisure.
- Stay Overnight
||Kovalam - Trivandrum (15 km / 30 minutes)
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Get transferred to Trivandrum for morning sightseeing :
- Shri Padmanabha Swamy temple
- Shangumugham beach
- Sri Chitra Art Gallery
- Chowara beach
- Later, proceed to the Airport to board flight for onward destination.
|Joining and leaving||Reporting at Kochin Airport||INR 20,500
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.