12 Days / 11 Nights
Nestled in the East of the Indian territory is the State of Arunachal Pradesh. Arunachal is a magnificent gateway which houses breathtaking views of the valley, astonishingly beautiful mountains, crystal clear lakes and tempting waterfalls. Arunachal is a must visit destination for those who want to roam around in the far east.
When you are left to wonder if nature has been kind enough to offer more to some parts of the world - then its right here in India - Its Arunachal Pradesh. Arunachal has plenty to offer - with places like Bomdilla, Tawang, Pasighat, Ziro, Roing, Bhalukpong and several others - Arunachal offers plenty for the nature lovers and enough tranquility and peace for those who want to get away from the hectic city life.
So what are you thinking? Lets go! EziiTours has a great trip planned for you to explore the north eastern state of Arunachal.
A perfect place set at an altitude of 8000 feet that offers a stunning view of the snow clad Himalayas - welcome to Bomdilla. If you think you have seen it all - then think again! Bomdilla is breathtaking - the cool climate and the apple orchards around make it much more interesting. Bomdilla also happens to be the center of crafts where local crafts are on display and makes it an interesting shopping destination as well.
Famous for its monasteries - Tawang is located at an altitude of 10,000 ft. Tibet to its north, Bhutan at the southwest and the breathtaking Sela range of West Kameng to its east, Tawang mesmarizes you with its scenic picturesque beauty. Not only with the views but Tawang has plenty to offer with the beautiful lakes around it and you will simply fall in love with Tawang. Interesting bit is that the tawang monastery is 400 year old and is one of the oldest and also happends to be the largest Indian monastery.
Yet another must visit destination in Assam (near accessible from Arunachal) is Kaziranga National Park. Kaziranga National Park is known to be one of the last bastions of the Indian One-Horned Rhinoceros. The protected area was established in 1904 following the efforts of Lady Curzon, the wife of Lord Curzon, the then Viceroy of India under the British Raj. Today the park is spread around an area of 430 square kilometers and is also known as a major 'Tiger Reserve' in India.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- Separate Premium and Economy Hotels as per preference
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- AC Car (Tavera) for local transportation
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast, Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Tezpur - 01 Night
- Bomdila - 02 Nights
- Tawang - 02 Nights
- Kaziranga - 02 Nights
- Shillong - 03 Nights
- Arrive in Guwahati Airport.
- Then proceed to Tezpur.
- Today leave for Bomdila.
- En-route enjoy white water rafting (subject to operation).
- Today proceed to Tawang.
- Enroute we visit Bomdila Monesrty, Monpa village at Dirang, The Sela Pass, Sela Lake, the Jashwant Garh Indo Chinese War Memorial.
- Welcome to Tawang.
- Visit Peng Teng Tso Lake, Ani Gumpha, Tawang Monastery— the 2nd largest monastery in Asia, Tawang War Memorial and Enjoy Sound and Light Show (Subject to operation).
- Today visit Urgelling Monastery - birthplace of the 6th Dalai Lama, Narunang waterfall at Jang.
- En-route visit Dirang , Kiwi garden.
- Today drive to Kaziranga National Park - is inhabited by the world's largest population of one - horned rhinoceroses.
- En-route visit Nag Temple and Asia's third largest Orchidarium at Tipi where you can see over 7500 orchids from a collection of about 300 species
- Today take a jeep safari in the central range.
- Entertain yourself through spectacular Bihu dance.
- Today we proceed to Shillong the capital city of Meghalaya, enroute will visit Umium Lake.
- Welcome to Shillong then visit Cathedral of Merry
- Will explore Mawlynnong village which was awarded as 'cleanest village in India'.
- Will visit balancing rock and Living Root Bridge which is made of the roots of a living tree.
- Today will explore Cherrapunjee-the wettest place on earth, visit Ram Krishna Mission, Shillong Peak,Elephant Falls, Mawsmai Caves, Seven Sisters Falls
- Evening free for shopping.
- Today proceed to Guwahati
- On arrival visit the famed Kamakhya Temple one of the 56 Shakti Peethas in the country and Umananda Temple situated in a small river island in Brahmaputra
- Enjoy the boat ride in Brahmaputra River.
- Guests will be dropped to Guwahati Airport as per group flight schedule.
- Tour concludes.
Ex Guwahati (Reporting at Guwahati Railway station/ Airport)
|Joining & Leaving
||Reporting at Guwahati station/Airport
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a friends and family Tour
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|