Amritsar Dharamshala Dalhousie Vaishnodevi
9 Days / 8 Nights
Amritsar is a city in the northwestern Indian state of Punjab, 28 kilometers from the border with Pakistan. At the center of its walled old town, the gilded Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib) is the holiest gurdwara (religious complex) of the Sikh religion. It's at the end of a causeway, surrounded by the sacred Amrit Sarovar tank (lake), where pilgrims bathe.
Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Thekchen Choling Temple Complex is a spiritual center for Tibetan Buddhism, while the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives houses thousands of precious manuscripts.
Dalhousie is a hill station in Chamba district, in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated on 5 hills and has an elevation of 1,970 metres above sea level.
Vaishnodevi better known as Mata Rani, Trikuta and Vaishnavi is a manifestation of Godess Mahalaxmi. Come with EziiTours and get blessed from Mata Vaishnodevi on this short spiritual journey. Maa Vaishnodevi, manifestation of Godess Mahalaxmi is located at an height of 5300 feet and is one of the oldest shrines.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- Separate Premium and Economy Hotels as per preference
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- AC Car (Tavera) for local transportation
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast, Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Amritsar - 2 Nights
- Dharamshala - 2 Nights
- Dalhousie - 2 Nights
- Katra - 2 Nights
- Morning after breakfast explore the city of Amritsar.
- Visit Harmandir Sahib Temple, informally referred as "Golden Temple", Akal Takht, Durgaiana Temple also called as Laxmi Narayan Temple, Summer Palace.
- Visit Wagah Boarder, to witness 'lowering of the flags' ceremony.
- Welcome to Dharamshala, formerly known as Bhagsu one of the spiritual dwelling in Himachal Pradesh.
- On arrival visit Bhagsunag Temple and Dalai Lama Monastery.
- Later we visit the Dal lake - known for its scenic beauty.
- Enjoy shopping at Macleodganj Bazaar.
- Morning after breakfast explore the city of Dharamshala.
- Visit Tapovan and Jwalaji Temple.
- Morning after breakfast explore the city of Dalhousie
- visit Ajit Singh Smarak at Panchpula
- Later visit Khajjiar popularly known as "Mini Switzerland" of India , where you can also enjoy various sports activities like Zorbing etc at your own.
- Later visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple, Chamunda Devi Temple, enjoy view of Ravi River and Chameri Dam also a chance to get the view of Mani Mahesh view known as Mini Kailash (Subject to weather conditions) at Chamba
- Welcome to Katra, the base point of Vaishnodevi.
- Later proceed to Vaishnodevi Temple, a total trek of 28 km.
| Day Eight
- Today arrive from Vaishnodevi.
- Day free for relaxation or leisure activities.
| Day Nine
- Morning after breakfast proceed to Railway station / Airport.
|Ex Pune ( Reporting at pune Airport)|
||Reporting at pune Airport
|Ex Mumbai (Reporting at Mumbai Railway station)|
|Including Rail Fare
||Reporting at Mumbai Railway station
|Ex Amritsar (Reporting at Amritsar Railway station/ Airport)|
|Joining & Leaving
||Reporting at Amritsar station/Airport
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a friends and family Tour
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.