08 Days / 07 Nights
Marwad (also called Jodhpur region) is a region of southwestern Rajasthan state in North Western India. It lies partly in the Thar Desert. In Rajasthani dialect, "wad" means a particular area. The word Marwad is derived from Sanskrit word 'Maruwat'. English translation of the word is 'the region of desert.'
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Non AC sleeper class Train Tickets
- Non AC Car
- A/c or Non A/c coach
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.** DEPENDS ON TICKET AVAILABILITY **
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees which not mentioned in itinerary
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Jodhpur - 2 Nights
- Jaisalmer - 1 Night
- Jaisalmer (Tent) - 1 Night
- Bikaner - 2 Nights
- Mandawa - 1 Night
- Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji Domestic airport Mumbai as per the schedule flight departure time.
- Proceed to Jodhpur
- Arrival at Jodhpur Station and proceed to Jodhpur Hotel.
- Welcome to Jodhpur, The city is known as the 'Sun City'.
- Morning after breakfast explore the city of Jodhpur.
- Visit Ummaid Bhavan Palace museum built up by Maharaja Umaid Singh in 20th century
- Visit Mehrangarh Fort which was built in 20th Century includes Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Silah Khana, Daulat Khana and Rang Mahal
- Later we visit Jaswant Thada a royal cenotaph built in white marble.
- Visit Sanganeri Block Print.
- Free time for shopping in the evening.
- Today we proceed to Jaisalmer.
- On arrival we enjoy boating in Gadisar Lake followed by Puppet Show.
- Today we explore the city of Jaisalmer.
- We visit Golden Fort and Jain Mandir in the morning.
- Later we visit Patwan ki Haweli and museum and Nathmalajiki Haweli.
- Experience the joyful Camel ride, folk dance and magnificent sunset in famous Sam Sand Dunes with dinner.
- Overnight stay in Tent.
- Today we proceed to Bikaner.
- Enroute visit Jaisalmer War Museum.
- Today we visit Deshnok Rat temple of Karni Mata, Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum.
- We view Lalgarh Palace and visit Sadual Museum.
- Later we Asia's biggest Camel Research Farm to watch different Camel breeds and baby camels on arrival at Bikaner.
- Today proceed to Mandawa. Mandawa - the heart of the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan.
- We visit Mandawa fort, Decorated with paintings of Lord Krishna, various carvings and amazing mirror work
- After breakfast proceed to airport / station as per their schedule.
- Tour concludes
|Ex Mumbai *(Reporting at Mumbai Airport)*
|Joining and Leaving
||Reporting at Mumbai Airport
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.