Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan
08 DAYS / 07 NIGHTS
Kathmandu has been the center of Nepal's history, art, culture and economy. It has a multiethnic population within a Hindu and Buddhist majority. Religious and cultural festivities form a major part of the lives of people residing in Kathmandu. Tourism is an important part of the economy as the city is the gateway to the Nepalese Himalayas. There are also seven casinos in the city. In 2013, Kathmandu was ranked third among the top ten upcoming travel destinations in the world by TripAdvisor, and ranked first in Asia. Historic areas of Kathmandu were devastated by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake on 25 April 2015. Nepali is the most spoken language in the city, while English is understood by the city's educated residents.
Pokhara is a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It’s known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas. Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. On the eastern shore, the Lakeside district has yoga centers and restaurants. In the city’s south, the International Mountain Museum has exhibits on the history of mountaineering and the people of the Himalayas.
Chitwan National Park is a preserved area in the Terai Lowlands of south-central Nepal, known for its biodiversity. Its dense forests and grassy plains are home to rare mammals like one-horned rhinos and Bengal tigers. The park shelters numerous bird species, including the giant hornbill. Dugout canoes traverse the northern Rapti River, home to crocodiles. Inside the park is Balmiki Ashram, a Hindu pilgrimage site.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees which not mentioned in itinerary
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
Kathmandu - 03 Nights
Pokhara - 02 Nights
Chitwan - 02 Nights
- Departure for Kathmandu
- On arrival check into hotel
- Evening is free for shopping
- Today morning proceed to Chitwan
- Enjoy village tour and also visit Manakamana Devi Temple along with cable car
- Today morning proceed to jungle activities including canoeing on the Budhi Rapti River to see crocodile, jungle walk.
- Afternoon visit Elephant Breeding Center, Elephant Safari to see wild animals, like one horned Rhinoceros and many more.
- Today we proceed to Pokhara
- En-route we view beautiful riverbanks, Annapurna Ranges and Mt. Fishtail.
- On arrival we visit Devi's fall and Gupteshwar Mahadev Gumpha.
- Morning visit Pokhara valley sightseeing including Devi's fall, Gupteshwar cave, International Mountain Museum, Vindhyawashini Temple, white river(seti Gorge) and Regional Museum
- Evening enjoy boating at Phewa lake and free for explore arround lakeside market.
- Morning departure to Kathmandu
- On arrival check in to hotel
- In the evening visit Pashupatinath Temple
- Morning visit to Kathmandu valley.
- Sightseeing includes, Buddhanilkantha, Swayambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu Darbar Square, Living Goddess KUMARI and Bhaktapur city
- Morning departure for Mumbai with magical memories of your tour.
Ex Mumbai *(Reporting at Mumbai Airport)*
||Reporting at Mumbai Airport
||INR 52900/- Per Person Cost
This is an all inclusive round about cost, actual cost may differ - confirm with our representative before booking
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|