06 Nights / 07 Days
Dwarka situated at the opening of the Gomti river on the Arabian Sea is well known for the Dwarkadheesh Temple, abode of Lord Krishna. Way back in the 1500 BC Dwarka was known to be a city of gold, a mesmerizing kingdom of Ranchhodrai - affectionately and better known as Lord Shri Krishna. Lord Shri Krishna came from Mathura to Dwarka where upon he built his kingdom and spent significant time of his life. Dwarka is a part of Saurashtra section of Gujarat and this town enjoys remarkable significance being a part of Chardham and one of the Sapt Puris.
Somnath is located in Prabhas Patan kshetra near Veraval in Saurashtra which is on the western coast of Gujarat. Somnath is the first Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. It is one of the very important pilgrimage for Hindus and is considered sacred due to the various legends connected to it. Somnath means "Lord of Soma"!
Girnaar mountain range, a few kilometres from Junagadh city, welcomes tourists to this picturesque rugged terrain. Of its five peaks, Gorakhnath is the highest point in Gujarat. There are several temples and beautiful lakes in this region. Girnaar is also considered as the abode of the trinity Lord Shri Guru Dattatreya. Thousands of pilgrims take the trip upward 10,000 steps to pray to Lord Dattatreya.
This tour is not just religious but rather an adventure as well. Walking upwards to Guru Shikhar involves walking up 10,000 steps! When was the last time you took a night out to climb a mountain?
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Non AC sleeper class Train Tickets
- Non AC Car
- A/c or Non A/c coach
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.
** DEPENDS ON TICKET AVAILABILITY **
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast & Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees which not mentioned in itinerary
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Dwarka - 02 Nights
- Veraval- 02 Nights
- Junagarh- 02 Nights
- Departure to Dwarka.
- Guests are requested to report at concern station 01 hr prior to the departure.
- Arrival in Dwarka.
- reporting at Bus Parking
- Then proceed to hotel for Relaxation
- Overnight at hotel
- After breakfast proceeds for local sightseeing which includes Dwarka Dhish Mandir, One of the Chardhams.
- Visit Rukmini Mandir, Nageshwar and Bet Dwarka.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Morning after breakfast departure to Veraval via Porbandar
- Visit birth place of Mahatma Gandhiji, Kirti Mandir and Sudama Mandir.
- On arrival at Veraval check in hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Morning after breakfast visit Grand Temple of Sorti Somnath Darshan- one of the 12 Jyotirlinga's in India,
Prabhaspatan, Bhalkatirth and Dhohotsagro.
- Early morning proceed to Junagadh En route visit Gir National Park famous for Asiatic Lions
- Check in to the Hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Morning visit Dattatraya Temple at Girnar Foot Hills.
- Evening back to Junagadh.
|| Junagadh - Rajkot Mumbai
- Morning proceed to Rajkot to board your train/ flight with magical memories of your tour with Eziitors.
|Ex Dwarka (Reporting at Dwarka Railway station)
|Joining & Leaving
||Reporting at Dwarka Railway station
||INR 22900/- per Person
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.