16 Days / 15 Nights
Scandinavia is a historical and cultural region in Northern Europe characterized by a common ethnocultural North Germanic heritage and mutually intelligible North Germanic languages
Copenhagen, Denmark's capital, sits on the coastal islands of Zealand and Amager. It's linked to Malmo in southern Sweden by the Oresund Bridge. Indre By, the city's historic center, contains Frederiksstaden, an 18th-century rococo district, home to the royal family's Amalienborg Palace. Nearby is Christiansborg Palace and the Renaissance-era Rosenborg Castle, surrounded by gardens and home to the crown jewels.
St. Petersburg is a Russian port city on the Baltic Sea. It was the imperial capital for 2 centuries, having been founded in 1703 by Peter the Great, subject of the city's iconic "Bronze Horseman" statue. It remains Russia's cultural center, with venues like the ultramodern Mariinsky Theatre hosting opera and ballet, and the State Russian Museum showcasing Russian art, from Orthodox icon paintings to Kandinsky works.
Moscow, on the Moskva River in western Russia, is the nation's cosmopolitan capital. In its historic core is the Kremlin, a complex that's home to the president and tsarist treasures in the Armoury. Outside its walls is Red Square, Russia's symbolic center. It's home to Lenin's Mausoleum, the State Historical Museum's comprehensive collection and St. Basil's Cathedral, known for its colorful, onion-shaped domes.
- AC Car (Tavera) for local transportation
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast, Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Copenhagen - 01 Night
- Cruise - 02 Night
- Oslo - 01 Nights
- Bergen - 01 Night
- Gealia - 01 Nights
- Karlstad - 01 Nights
- Stockholm - 01 Nights
- Helsinki - 01 Nights
- Peterburg - 03 Nights
- Moscow - 03 Nights
Mumbai - Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Arrive in Copenhagen.
- Check into the hotel.
Copenhagen (Overnight Cruise)
- Visit Christiansborg palace from inside.
- City orientation tour which includes Renaissance Stock Exchange, Danish Parliament and the famous statue of the little Mermaid.
- Overnight cruise to Oslo.
- Arrive in Oslo.
- City orientation tour includes the world famous Vigeland Sculpture Park, view of Holmenkollen Ski Jump, 14th Century Fortress, Akershus Castle, the Broadcasting House
- A visit to Kon-Tiki Museum from inside and Viking Ship Museum from inside.
- Proceed to Bergen.
- Travel by Mt. Floyen Funicular Tram and enjoy the panoramic view of Bergen city from the top.
- Take an orientation tour of the Wharf - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a flower market.
- Proceed to Gudvangen and visit Sognefjord - the biggest Fjord.
- Enjoy Fjord cruise from Gudvangen to Flam and then take an Alpine train from Flam to Myrdal and proceed to Geilo.
- Arrive in Geilo in the evening.
- Arrive in Karlstad in the evening.
- Karlstad is built on the river delta where Sweden's longest river, Klaralven runs into Sweden's largest lake Vanern.
Karlstad - Stockholm
- Travel on the scenic route to Stockholm.
- On arrival enjoy souvenir shopping at ' Drottninggatan', Stockholm's beautiful walking street.
- The major part of the street is car-free and lined-up with numerous stores and shops.
Stockholm (Overnight Cruise )
- The city tour includes Magnificent Town Hall from inside, Royal Palace from inside, view of Drottningholm and Vasa Ship museum from inside to see Vasa galleon.
- Stroll around the Waterfront area.
- Overnight cruise to Helsinki.
- Arrive in Helsinki.
- City orientation tour includes Modern Finlandia Hall, Sibelius Monument Lutheran Cathedral
- A visit to the Unique Church in the Rock and Market Square-which is bustling with activities with vendors selling fresh food and souvenirs.
- Proceed to St. Petersburg - a showcase of Russian heritage in the evening.
- Visit the Hermitage Museum, Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Issacs Cathedral, photo stop at Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and Statue of Peter the Great.
- Enjoy souvenir shopping.
- Enjoy the scenic Neva River Boat Ride and visit the Catherine Palace at Pushkin.
- Enjoy the Russian Ballet show in the evening.
St. Petersburg - Moscow
- Proceed to Moscow by train.
- On arrival in Moscow enjoy the Great Russian Circus in the evening.
- Visit Red Square followed by a photo stop at St. Basil's Cathedral and Lenin's Tomb.
- City orientation tour includes Kremlin Walls, Tzar's Bell, Tzar's Cannon, Cathedral Square, Bolshoi Theatre from outside, the famous Palace of Congresses and Armory Chamber of the Russian Tzar and a small journey by metro train to see three marvelous railway stations of Moscow.
- Visit the Tretyakov State Gallery - one of the world's largest museums, a treasure house of old Russian art from the 11th century till our days.
- The gallery bears the name of its founder, Pavel Tretyakov, who presented his collection to the city of Moscow in 1892.
- Now the museum holds more than 50,000 works of paintings, art and sculpture.
- Free time for shopping.
- Enjoy the Russian Folklore show in the evening.
- Board the flight for your home town.
Ex Mumbai (Reporting at Mumbai Airport)
||Reporting at Mumbai Airport
||INR 120999 + EURO 1899
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a friends and family Tour
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|