Hongkong with Macau
06 Days / 05 Nights
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei's Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
Macau is an autonomous region on the south coast of China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of cultural influences. Its giant casinos and malls on the Cotai Strip, which joins the islands of Taipa and Coloane, have earned it the nickname, "Las Vegas of Asia." One of its more striking landmarks is 338m-high Macau Tower, with sweeping city views.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- AC Car (Tavera) for local transportation
- Flights include
- All Transfers on Seat in Coach, sharing Basis (SIC) in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong – Macau – Hong Kong Ferry transfers
- Return Airport transfers
- 4 Nights in Hong Kong at Royal view or similar and 1 Night in Macau at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central or similar
- Full Day Ocean Park, Disneyland Tour, Lantau Island with Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car and Hongkong City Tour with Victoria Peak
- 5 Breakfast
- High season surcharge if any applicable.
- 5% Govt. Tax will be Additional on total tour cost
- World dream ex- hong kong inside deck cabin adult hkd 110 child (7 to 13 yrs below) hkd 55 child (below 7 yrs)
- Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200HRS to 0730HRS.
- Cost of personal expenses
- Guide Tips and any other item except “ Package Rates Includes”
- Travel Insurance.
- Cost of Meals other than mentioned above.
- Hong Kong - 04 Nights
- Macau - 01 Night
- Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport, transfer to hotel.
- Hotels check in after 1400 hours.
- Evening Free For your Own.
- After breakfast depart for Ocean Park - ranked seventh in 'The World's Most Popular Amusement Park' by Forbes.
- Ocean Park is a mixture of rides, roller coasters, Giant panda house, a jelly fish and shark aquarium with more than 2000 fishes.
- Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
- After breakfast, depart to Disneyland - the fifth Magic Kingdom of the World. Amazing fireworks explode to the masterfully choreographed sounds of classic Disney music. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel .
- Hotel check in time 1500hrs.
- Disney is divided into 7 theme areas, Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventure land tomorrow land, Toy story land, Grizzly gulch & Mystic Point that is filled with beauty, excitement and Disney characters.
- After breakfast Depart For Lantau island tour the largest island in Hong Kong, located at the mouth of the Pearl River.
- After breakfast, depart for Macau Evening free for leisure to explore the city (on your own).
- Overnight at Macau hotel
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- Rest of the day is free for leisure.
- Take a last glimpse of Macau.
- Later depart for Hong Kong. Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport and take your flight back home.
|Joining & Leaving||INR 75,000
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.