Sri lanka - Ramayana Special
9 Days / 8 Nights
Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) is an island nation south of India in the Indian Ocean. Its diverse landscapes range from rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches. It's famed for its ancient Buddhist ruins, including the 5th-century citadel Sigiriya, with its palace and frescoes. The city of Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka's ancient capital, has many ruins dating back more than 2,000 years.
Dambulla is a large city, situated in the Matale District, Central Province of Sri Lanka, situated 148 km north-east of Colombo and 72 km north of Kandy
Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest. The city's heart is scenic Kandy Lake (Bogambara Lake), which is popular for strolling. Kandy is famed for sacred Buddhist sites, including the Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa) shrine, celebrated with the grand Esala Perahera annual procession.
Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. The naturally landscaped Hakgala Botanical Gardens displays roses and tree ferns, and shelters monkeys and blue magpies. Nearby Seetha Amman Temple, a colorful Hindu shrine, is decorated with religious figures. Densely forested Galway's Land National Park is a sanctuary for endemic and migratory bird species, including bulbuls and flycatchers.
Negombo is a city on the west coast of Sri Lanka, north of the capital, Colombo. Near the waterfront, the remains of the 17th-century Dutch Fort now house a prison. Negombo Lagoon, lined with fishermen's huts, feeds into the Dutch-era Hamilton Canal. The canal leads south to Colombo. Neoclassical St. Mary's Church, completed in the 1920s, features a ceiling decorated with vivid religious paintings.
Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on ancient east-west trade routes, ruled successively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. That heritage is reflected in its its architecture, mixing colonial buildings with high-rises and shopping malls. The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
- AC Car (Tavera) for local transportation
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis
- Meals - Breakfast, Dinner
- Local Transport for Sightseeing.
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Air Tickets and Entry VISA.
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- All applicable entrance fees.
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Dambulla - 01 Night
- Kandy - 02 Night
- Nuwara Eliya - 01 Night
- Negambo - 01 Night
- Colombo - 01 Night
- Arrival On Airport
- Our Representative will meet and proceed for Muneshwaram & later visit Manavari.
- Overnight stay and dinner in Dambulla / Sigiriya.
- After breakfast proceed for Trincomalee City Tour, is a port city on the east coast of Sri Lanka
- City Tour includes famous Konesvaram temple, Visit Buddhist historical sites like famous Seruwila Mangala Raja Maha Vihara, Tiriyay temple and the Welgam temple.
- Dinner & overnight stay in Trincomalee.
- After breakfast proceed for Kandy.
- Later visit the Temple of tooth Relic known to the Sri Lankans as "Dalada Maligawa".
- Dinner & overnight stay in Kandy.
- After Breakfast visit Yahangala.
- This is situated in the Mahiyanganaya - Wasgamuwa road.
- King Ravana's body after his death was kept upon this rock Yahangala meaning bedrock.
- In Evening visit Cultural performance by traditional Kandyan Dancers.
- Dinner & overnight stay in Kandy.
| Day Five
- After breakfast proceed for Nuwaraeliya, in this city tour we will visit Ramayana Sites.
- Haggala is a temperate hill-country garden where languid low-country lotus and water lily float in their serene loveliness.
- Visit Gayathri peedam, Gayathri peedam is believed to be the place from where King Ravana's son Meghanath propitiated Lord Shiva with penance and pooja's and in turn was granted super natural powers by Lord Shiva..
- Dinner & overnight stay in Nuwaraeliya
- After breakfast proceed for Ella, inroute visit Divurumpola.
- Divurumpola means a place of oath. Sitadevi, after her liberation from King Ravana underwent a test to prove here chastity by offering herself to fire. However she came unscathed and proved here holiness. Today the temple is revered for the oath taken by Sitadevi and even the legal system permits and accepts the swearing done at this temple while settling disputes between parties.
- Later Visit Ravana Cave.
- Return Back to Nuwaraeliya for Dinner & overnight stay.
- After breakfast proceed for Galle.
- Visit Rumassala and Museums.
- Dinner & overnight stay in Bentota.
- After breakfast proceed for capital of Sri Lanka.
- Colombo City tour and leisure time for shopping.
- Dinner & overnight stay in Colombo.
- After Breakfast checkout from hotel and transfer to Airport.
|Ex Pinnawala (Reporting at Pinnawala Airport)
|Joining and Leaving
||Reporting at Pinnawala Airport
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|