Uttarvahini Narmada Parikrama Yatra
Uttarvahini Narmada Parikrama
Narmada river is among the 7 holiest rivers in Hinduism. The importance of the Narmada River as sacred is testified by the fact that the pilgrims perform a holy pilgrimage of a Parikrama or Circumambulation of the river. The Narmada Parikrama, as it is called, is considered to be a meritorious act that a pilgrim can undertake. It is considered very auspicious when a river flows in the North direction. Narmada river flows in the North direction near Garudeshwar - Tilakwada to Rampura. Hence termed as Uttar Vahini Narmada Parikrama.
It is said that doing this Uttarvahini Narmada Parikrama is as auspicious as doing the whole Narmada Parikrama by way of walking. It must be done in the auspicious Chaitra month (by way of Hindu calendar).
This Uttarvahini Narmada Parikrama is considered very easy as against the whole Narmada Parikrama which takes more than 3 months to walk. This Uttarvahini Narmada Parikrama is also known as 'Uttarvahini Panchkoshi" Narmada Parikrama. By way of a rule whilst doing Narmada Parikrama - it should be observed that Narmada Maiyya should always be on the right hand side. Our Uttarvahini Narmada parikrama starts at Rampura village and ends at Tilakwada.
Narmada was born from the sweat of Lord Shiva while doing 'Tandav' dance. That is why Narmada is said to be the daughter of Lord Shiva. It is also said that, 'Narmada ma jetla kankar etla badha j Shankar' – 'All pebbles in Narmada River are the form of Lord Shiva'.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Pune, Mumbai - Baroda train journey.
- Baroda to Garudeshwar Ashram via bus / tempo / Tavera car
- Baroda to Mumbai/pune via train
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Pure vegeterian)
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Pooja Prasad Material
||Pune, Mumbai - Baroda train journey.
- Travel Baroda to garudeshwar
- Fresh Up / Tea Coffee / Breakfast
- Narmada bath / Tembe Swami Samadhi darshan / garudeshwar (Mahadev) darshan
- Mahaprasad at afternoon and evening in the Ashram.
- worship of Uttaravahini Narmada
- Start journy from Rampura in early morning(5am). 25 km walk and a couple of times to get into the boats along the Narmada.
- 7.00-Narmada bath
- 8.30-Tapovan Ashram
- 9.00 Sitaram Ashram
- 10-traveling via Boats along the Narmada.
- 11.00- Maninageshwar Ashram
- 12.00- tilakvada darshan
- return journey to Rampur via Boats
- 1.30 -Travel End
- Mahaprasad at Ashram
- Relax and stay
- back to Baroda / travel Baroda to Mumbai/pune via train
Ex Pune *(Includes home to home)*
|Joining and Leaving|| Reporting at Pune Railway Station||INR 5500/-
Ex Mumbai *(Reporting at Mumbai Central / Borivali)*
|Joining and Leaving||Reporting at Mumbai Central / Borivali||INR 5000/-
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|