Indore Ujjain Mandu Yatra
4 Days and 3 Nights
Indore is commercial capital of State of Madhya Pradesh. Indore is home to industries, agricultural co-operatives and center for Oil seeds trade.Indore is an access point for an MP Itinerary and pilgrimages to Omkareshwar and Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temples, pilgrim town of Ujjain, hill station of Mandu and heritage / temple town of Maheshwar.
Ujjain is one of the oldest cities in India a historic capital of Central India. Ujjain, situated on the bank of river Shipra is one of the seven sacred cities of the Hindus. Since ancient times the basic reference of Hindu calendar time, namely the prime meridian passes through Ujjain. For this reasons it was an important referral point on the earth for the ancient astronomers.
Ujjain is home to Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga, one of the twelve Jyotirlinga Shiva temples. Ujjian is home to many signicant temples including a Shaktipeetha temple and a Lord Shiva temple where Wine (Liquor) is offered to the Lord as offering.
Omkareshwar is a riverside pilgrim destination, Omkareshwar is home to one of the 12 revered Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva Omkareshwar is typically day visited from Indore.
Mandu or Mandavgad is a ruined city in the present-day Mandav area of the Dhar district. It is located in the Malwa region of western Madhya Pradesh, India, at 35 km from the Dhar city.
This is a religious tour which encapsulates the best of Madhya Pradesh with Ujjain and Omkareshwar ( amongst the 12 revered Jyotirling sites of Lord Shiva )
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Non AC sleeper class Train Tickets
- Non AC Sleeper Bus Tickets
- Non AC Car
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All Train tickets as depicted above
- All Bus tickets as depicted above
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Pure vegeterian)
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Pooja Prasad Material
||Indore Ujjain Indore
- Arrive at Indore, report to coach.
- Proceed to visit to Mahakaleshwar temple - It is one of the famous Jyotirlinga Shrines of Shiva & Kaal Bhairav temple at Ujjain.
||Indore Omkareshwar Maheshwar
- Proceed to Omkareshwar by coach.
- Visit Omkareshwar & Mamleshwar temple - It is one of the 12 revered Jyotirling ashrines of shiva.
- Later proceed to Maheshwar, Visit Maheshwar fort - it is also known as Ahilya Fort.
- Later enjoy shopping.
||Maheshwar Mandu Indore
- Proceed to Mandu.
- Visit Jahaj Mahal, Jami Masjid, Bajbahadur Palace and Rani roopmati pavalion.
- Arrive Indore in the evening.
Departure from Indore
- Enjoy city tour visit Central Museum, Lal Bagh palace, Kanch Mandir, Rajwada palace.
- Board the train / flight for your hometown.
- Tour Concludes.
|Ex Indore |
|Joining & Leaving||INR 14,990
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.