Delhi Agra Tour
Delhi is the capital city of India and is regarded as the heart of the nation. The city is popular for its enriched culture and heritage. The city hosts some famous historical monuments and is developing with the passing of time.
The influence of religious diversity can be seen in the city along with the cultural impact of the Mughal, the ancient Indian and the British. There are many beautiful gardens in the city, away from pollution and busy city life that provide opportunities to walk leisurely in the midst of greenery.
The capital city is divided into two sections popularly known as Purani Dilli or Old Delhi and Nayi Dilli or New Delhi. Old Delhi is popular for its ancient culture and monuments along with its overcrowded gastronomical lanes
It was once the capital of Mughal Empire. Since Shah Jahan could not stay in the land after the death of his beloved wife, he shifted the capital to Delhi. Agra is located on the western banks of the river, Yamuna. It is about 200 km away from the capital of the country, New Delhi.
People think Agra is just for Taj Mahal. But, it is an enthusiast place that would put you in awe. Agra was the capital of the great Akbar. Thus, there are a lot of architectural marvels to enjoy here that are related to Persian style. The iconic tourism destination is the world wonder, Taj Mahal. Apart from this, you can find tombs of various kinds, religious places, Yamuna River and water related activities in the river.
It is Agra is a colourful place. It still has the colourful medieval look. The narrow lanes, modern era hustle and local amusement would attract the visitors. With fast trains, it is easier to visit Agra from Delhi. People usually visit Agra for a day or two to enjoy all the attractions. Starting from the local relishing cuisine to Indo-Persian architecture, there are a lot of awe-factors in this land.
In the state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra gets the most amounts of tourists every year. Do you know that this place has three attractions that are considered to be a heritage place by UNESCO? Starting from Holi to Diwali, a lot of festivals would transform this district into a paradise. If you want to look at the real colour of India, visit Agra during any important festival.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- AC sleeper class Train Tickets
- AC Sleeper Bus Tickets
- AC Car
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All transportation for local sight seeing (ac car)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Pooja Prasad Material
- Delhi - 02 Nights
- Agra - 01 Night
||Arrive at Delhi
- Arrive at Delhi Airport and report to the coach.
- Visit the Red Fort. The fort has within itself Diwan-e-Am, Diwan-e-Khas and the Pearl Mosque.
- Proceed to Kingdom of Dreams which brings to you a blend of India's culture, heritage, art, crafts, cuisineand performing arts buttressed with the mind boggling technological wizardry of today.
- Enjoy dinner and a breathtaking show at Kingdom of Dreams.
||Delhi – Agra
- Visit Akshardham temple, Lotus Temple.
- Procced to Agra.
- Free time for shopping in the evening.
Agra - Delhi
- Visit Sikandra - the lasting place of Mughal Emperor Akbar, Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal - One of the Seven Wonder of the World.
Departure from Delhi
- City orientation tour includes Raj Ghat, Rastrapati Bhavan, Parliament House, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and Feroz Shah Kotla stadium.
- visit Qutub Minar, Humayun tomb.
- Board the flight for your hometown.
- Tour Concludes.
|Joining & Leaving||INR 18,999
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|