06 Days / 05 Nights
Just 8 hours from Delhi is the beautiful Nainital which boasts of the snow-capped winters and pleasant summers. A break away from the city life as you leave the plains behind and enter the serene hills of Uttarakhand which are surrounded by hills, greenery and not one or two but nine lakes. Spend a relaxing and rejuvinating holiday with your near and dear ones in Nainital!
If you love bird watching then Corbett is virtual haven for such tourists. Corbett and its adjoining area is a home to more than 650 species of residents and migratory birds. Particularly Dhikala is fine place to look for birds of prey, more than over 50 species of raptors alone shows the healthy biodiversity of the area. Their multiplex behavior is intriguing and their varied songs are very much pleasing to the ear. In a nutshell, this finest national park of India is well known for rich and varied wildlife including royal Bengal tiger, elephant, four to five species of deer and rich birdlife.
An ideal location to have fun with your near and dear ones and a well managed and planned family trip is what you need - brought to you by EziiTours!
This is a perfectly planned holiday and great time to spend with your loved ones and relax! A great time to view the snow capped mountains, view of the Himalayas that too hasslefree - Easy and Quick!
One of the most famous destinations in India, Nainital has plenty to offer. Nainital is a popular hill station in Uttarakhand, situated at an altitude of 2,084 metres (6,837 ft) Nainital is base point for guests to visit lakes of Bhimtal / Sattal / Naukuchiatal, Himalayan hamlets of Ramgarh, Mukteshwar & Almora and Cantonment town of Ranikhet
Jim Corbett National Park, which is a part of the larger Corbett Tiger Reserve, a Project Tiger Reserve lies in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. The magical landscape of Corbett is well known and fabled for its tiger richness. Established in the year 1936 as Hailey National Park, Corbett has the glory of being India's oldest and most prestigious National Park. It is also being honored as the place where Project Tiger was first launched in 1973. This unique tiger territory is best known as the father who gave birth of the Project Tiger in India to protect the most endangered species and the Royal of India called Tigers.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- New Delhi to Kathgodam by Shatabdi Railway
- Kathgodam to New Delhi by Shatabdi Railway
- Air Travel Economy class cabin *Optional*
- Delhi to Kathgodam by Shatabdi Railway - AC Chair Car
- Kathgodam to Delhi by Shatabdi Railway - AC Chair Car
- Non AC Car / Mini Bus from Nainital to all destinations
- Hotel by the Naini Lake
- Eco Hotels, Resorts - Food of choice *(vegeterian / non-vegetarian)*
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
Air Travel is subject to availability and fares for air travel may go up for last minute bookings. We recommend you to book well in advance to take maximum benefit of the low pricing.
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All Train tickets as depicted above
- All Bus tickets as depicted above
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian)
- Local assistance and guide for all locations
- Travel Insurance
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Any personal excursions done
- Nainital - 2 Nights
- Corbett - 2 Nights
- Delhi - 1 Night
Delhi - Nainital (2 Nights)
- Reporting at Pune Airport, Pune.
- proceed to Nainital. - The Lake District of India.
- enjoy boating at Naini Lake
- visit to:
- Nainadevi Temple
- Raj Bhawan-The Governor's House from outside
- Snow view point by Cable car.
- free time for shopping in the evening
- Also enjoy Cycle Rickshaw Ride along Naini Lake.
Nainital - Naukuchiatal - Corbett Park (2 Nights))
- proceed to Corbett park
- Enroute enjoy Boating in Naukuchiatal
- visit Hanuman Temple which has a 52 feet high statue of Lord Hanuman.
- enjoy Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of ' Man eaters of Kumaon'.
- Visit Corbett summer Museum (Subject to operation), have a memorable Nature walk and funfilled get together in the evening
- Note: Corbett Park is closed from 15th June to 15th November. During this period we take a jeep ride around the jungle, in the outer zone of Corbett Park.
Corbett - Gurgaon / Delhi (1 Night)
- proceed towards Gurgaon / Delhi.
- On arrival we visit Kingdom of Dreams is a spectacular world of unparalleled imagination, which brings to you a blend of India's culture, heritage, art, crafts, cuisine and performing arts.
Gurgaon/Delhi - Departure to hometown
- Delhi city orientation tour which includes:
- India Gate
- Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Parliament House
- Indira Gandhi memorial
- visit Qutb Minar
- shopping at Delhi Haat
- proceed to airport
- Tour concludes.
|Ex Pune |
|Twin sharing||INR 33,000/-
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip has air travel ** Optional
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.