Ooty Mysore Coorg
7 Days and 6 Nights
Ooty is called as the Queen of Hill Stations - With break taking views this capital of Nilgiris District has plenty to offer for the tourists and is especially popular with the newly weds as honeymoon destination. Nestled at an altitude of 2240 meters above sea level Ooty is a delightful honeymoon spot! One of the star attractions of Ooty is the rose garden which is home to over 2,000 varieties of roses.
Mysore officially renamed as Mysuru, is the third most populous and the third largest city in the state of Karnataka,India. Located in the foothills of the Chamundi Hills about 146 km southwest of the state capital Bangalor. Mysore is noted for its heritage structures and palaces, including the Mysore Palace, and for the festivities that take place during the Dasara festival when the city receives a large number of tourists from across the world. It lends its name to various forms arts and culture like Mysore Dasara, Mysore Painting, dishes like the sweet dish Mysore Pak, Mysore masala dosa, Brands like Mysore Sandal Soap, Mysore Ink; styles and cosmetics like Mysore Peta (a traditional silk turban) and the Mysore Silk sarees, etc.
Lush green coffee plantations nestled amidst imposing moutains in Karnataka and with a pleasant climate year along is Coorg. Coorg, officially known as Kodagu, is the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. It is well known for its breathtakingly exotic scenery and lush greenery. Forest covered hills, spice and coffee plantations only add to the landscape. Madikeri is the region's centre point with all transportation for getting around starting from here.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Unique Group Tour
- All Indian Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- Enchanting mist-clad, fragrant tea gardens
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All transportation for local sight seeing (AC car / Minibus)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Welcome Drink on Arrival to Hotel
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for 'Joining and Leaving Tour Guests'
- Entrance fees
- 5% GST
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the 'tour price includes' column
- 2 nights at Ooty
- 2 nights at Mysore
- 2 nights at Coorg
- Arrive in Ooty.
- "Joining and Leaving Tour Guests" will meet at Bangalore Airport at 8 AM and proceed to Ooty.
- Today we have a short Meet n' Greet session before dinner.
- Ooty - known as Queen of the Blue Mountains.
- Today we visit Government Botanical Gardens, Doddabetta Peak and Enjoy boat ride in Ooty Lake.
- Today we proceed to Coonoor - The second largest hill station in the Nilgiris.
- We visit Sim's Park - A natural garden and Dolphin's nose - an enormous rock formation.
- Today we visit Chamundi Temple, Mysore Palace.
- Later in the evening we visit the famous Vrindavan garden.
- After breakfast we will visit "DUBARE ELEPHANT CAMP" mainly an elephant-capturing and training camp of the Forest Department at the edge of Dubare forest.
- Later visit monastery at Kushal Nagar - Second biggest Monastery in India.
- Morning visit Kaveri Nisargdham and visit Abbey waterfall.
- In the evening we enjoy sunset at Raja's seat.
- Its time now to say goodbye to our tour companions.
- Proceed to Bangalore Airport
- Tour Conclude
|Ex Bangalore *(Reporting at Bangalore Airport)*|
|Joining & Leaving||Reporting at Bangalore Airport||INR 30,000/-
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a family tour
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip has air travel which is optional
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.