6 Days and 5 Nights
Lush green coffee plantations nestled amidst imposing moutains in Karnataka and with a pleasant climate year along is Coorg. Coorg, officially known as Kodagu, is the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. It is well known for its breathtakingly exotic scenery and lush greenery. Forest covered hills, spice and coffee plantations only add to the landscape. Madikeri is the region's centre point with all transportation for getting around starting from here.
Once a private hunting area for the British, this famous wildlife destination has a rich variety of flora and fauna making it a gorgeous tourist spot. One of the best wildlife sanctuaries in Karnataka, the Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary was once a private hunting area for the British. Today, it attracts tourists from all over. It is a must see for all nature lovers and those looking for a perfect vacation amidst the lush greenery and imposing waterfalls. Kabini has in store hints of various elements of nature, be it a huge variety in the plantation, abundance of wildlife ranging from carnivores to mammals to birds or the terrain where each type is a part of and a compliment to the other.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- Only 3 star and above Hotels
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Unique Group Tour
- All Indian Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- Enchanting mist-clad, fragrant tea gardens
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All transportation for local sight seeing (AC car / Minibus)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Welcome Drink on Arrival to Hotel
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for 'Joining and Leaving Tour Guests'
- Entrance fees
- 5% GST
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the 'tour price includes' column
- Coorg - 3 nights
- Kabini - 2 nights
- On arrival at Bangalore, meet our chauffeur waiting for you and proceed towards Coorg.
- En route Coorg visit the famous Buddhist Monastery and the Golden Buddha Temple located in Bylekuppe.
- Bylekuppe - One of the largest Tibetan settlements in South India, it is known for its monasteries, handicrafts, carpet factories, and incense factory.
- Arrive Coorg in the evening and check into the hotel.
- Rest of the day free at leisure.
- Evening free for relaxation.
- Overnight in the hotel.
- After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing of Coorg visiting Omkareshwara Temple, Madikeri Fort, Abbey Falls and Raja's Seat.
- Evening free at leisure.
- Overnight in the hotel.
- After breakfast, whole day free at leisure or to enjoy the resort activities.
- Enjoy relaxing and rejuvenating in the resort.
- Evening free at leisure. Overnight in the hotel.
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Kabini.
- Arrive Kabini in the noon and check into the hotel.
- Some relaxation, you have an option of going on for an evening Vehicle Safari (Optional).
- Return to the resort later in the evening and rejuvenate yourself.
- Overnight in the Hotel.
- You have another option of going on for a beautiful Boat Safari (Optional) early in the morning.
- Return to the resort later for your breakfast.
- Rest of the day free for leisure and relaxation.
- Overnight in the resort.
- Today after breakfast, transfer to Bangalore Airport / Railway Station to board your flight / train to your hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time.
- Tour Concludes.
| Ex Bangalore *(Reporting at Bangalore Airport / Railway Station)*
|Joining & Leaving||Reporting at Bangalore Airport / Railway Station||INR 41,999/-
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip has air travel which is optional
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.