6 Days and 5 Nights
Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Shinkansen bullet trains connect the main islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa's subtropical beaches), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima's atomic-bomb memorial) and Hokkaido (famous for skiing). Tokyo, the capital, is known for skyscrapers, shopping and pop culture.
Tokyo, Japan's busy capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. The opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods. The Imperial Palace sits amid large public gardens. The city's many museums offer exhibits ranging from classical art (in the Tokyo National Museum) to a reconstructed kabuki theater (in the Edo-Tokyo Museum).
Hiroshima, a modern city on Japan's Honshu Island, was largely destroyed by an atomic bomb during World War II. Today, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park commemorates the 1945 event. In the park are the ruins of Genbaku Dome, one of the few buildings that was left standing near ground zero. Other prominent sites include Shukkei-en, a formal Japanese garden, and Hiroshima Castle, a fortress surrounded by a moat and a park.
Osaka is a large port city and commercial center on the Japanese island of Honshu. It's known for its modern architecture, nightlife and hearty street food. The 16th-century shogunate Osaka Castle, which has undergone several restorations, is its main historical landmark. It's surrounded by a moat and park with plum, peach and cherry-blossom trees. Sumiyoshi-taisha is among Japan's oldest Shinto shrines.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All transportation for local sight seeing (AC car / Minibus)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for 'Joining and Leaving Tour Guests'
- Entrance fees
- 5% GST
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the 'tour price includes' column
- Tokyo - 02 Nights
- Hiroshima - 01 Night
- Osaka - 02 Nights
- 'Mumbai to Mumbai tour' Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Tokyo.
- Welcome to Tokyo. On arrival we visit Palette Town which includes Toyota mega web and Venus Fort.
- Later we pass by Rainbow Bridge.
- Today we visit Asakusa Temple Complex, along with Nakamise Shopping arcade
- We also get chance to take a Photo stop at Imperial Palace. Later we leave for Shinjuku Garden.
- In the evening we visit Tokyo Tower Observatory deck to get the amazing view of the city and photostop at Sky Tree.
(Breakfast and Dinner)
- Today we proceed to Mt. Fuji 5th Station (Subject to operation) and enjoy spectacular view of the Mt. Fuji (Subject to weather condition)
- Stroll around the Lake Hakone or Lake Ashi.
- It's time for exciting travel through Bullet train to Hiroshima.
(Breakfast and Dinner)
- Today we visit Hiroshima Peace Park and History museum followed by A - Bomb Dome, Sadako Monument and the Memorial Cenotaph.
- Later we proceed to Osaka.
- Today we proceed to Nara - first capital of Japan.
- Visit Nara Deer Park - A home to hundred freely roaming deers. Nara's nearly 1200 deer have been designated a natural treasure.
- Visit Todaiji Temple - A UNESCO World Heritage site is one of Japan's most famous and historically significant temples and a landmark of Nara.
- Drive to Kyoto, visit Golden Pavilion from outside, Also visit Kiyomizu Temple and Nijo Castle.
- On our return journey we pass by Osaka Castle.
(Breakfast and Dinner)
- Proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town.
- Tour Concludes.
|Ex Mumbai *(Reporting at Mumbai Airport)* |
|Including Airfare||Reporting at Mumbai Airport||INR 1,29,225
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.