Nepal Pokhara Chitwan
08 DAYS / 07 NIGHTS
Nepal, the landlocked multiethnic, multilingual, multi-religious country, is situated north of India in the Himalayas, in the region where, about 40 to 50 million years ago, the Indian subcontinent has crashed into Asia. Because of that accident, Nepal has some of the world's highest mountains including Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest, 8848m, which it shares with Tibet (by now a province of China). The highest mountain on Earth is towering above populated valleys and forested plains.
Somewhere here in the Kapilavastu district, there is a place called Lumbini where in about 500 B.C.E. Queen Mayadevi is said to have given birth to Siddhartha Gautama, better known as Buddha.
Pokhara is a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It's known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas. Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. On the eastern shore, the Lakeside district has yoga centers and restaurants. In the city's south, the International Mountain Museum has exhibits on the history of mountaineering and the people of the Himalayas.
Chitwan National Park is a preserved area in the Terai Lowlands of south-central Nepal, known for its biodiversity. Its dense forests and grassy plains are home to rare mammals like one-horned rhinos and Bengal tigers. The park shelters numerous bird species, including the giant hornbill. Dugout canoes traverse the northern Rapti River, home to crocodiles. Inside the park is Balmiki Ashram, a Hindu pilgrimage site.
Kathmandu has been the center of Nepal's history, art, culture and economy. It has a multiethnic population within a Hindu and Buddhist majority. Religious and cultural festivities form a major part of the lives of people residing in Kathmandu. Tourism is an important part of the economy as the city is the gateway to the Nepalese Himalayas. There are also seven casinos in the city. In 2013, Kathmandu was ranked third among the top ten upcoming travel destinations in the world by TripAdvisor, and ranked first in Asia. Historic areas of Kathmandu were devastated by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake on 25 April 2015. Nepali is the most spoken language in the city, while English is understood by the city's educated residents.
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees which not mentioned in itinerary
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Kathmandu - 03 Nights
- Pokhara - 02 Nights
- Chitwan - 02 Nights
- Welcome to Nepal.
- On arrival at the airport proceed by your private transfer to your hotel.
- Rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight at Kathmandu
||Kathmandu - city tour
- start Kathmandu valley sightseeing by visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa , Buddhanilkantha (Sleeping Vishnu)/ Swayambhunath Stupa , Patan City, Bhaktapur City.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
||Kathmandu - Pokhara
- proceed to Pokhara.
- Arrive at Pokhara and check into your hotel.
- Later in the afternoon enjoy boating on Phewa lake.
- Overnight at Pokhara
||Pokhara - valley sightseeing
- start Pokhara valley sightseeing by visiting Deviís fall, Gupteshwar cave , International Mountain Musuem, Bindhyabashini temple, White river (Seti Gorge), Regional Museum, Super market and Lakeside market.
- Overnight at Pokhara
||Pokhara - Chitwan
- proceed to Chitwan National Park and check into your hotel.
- After Lunch, visit elephant breeding Center.
- Overnight at Chitwan
||Chitwan - safari
- Start Jungle activities including: Canoeing on the Budhi Rapti River to see Crocodile, Elephant Safari, Jungle walk ,Bird watching and Tharu (ethnic) culture dance.
- Overnight at Chitwan
||Chitwan - Kathmandu
- Departure to Kathmandu.
- Check into hotel.
- Rest of the day is free for shopping.
- Overnight at Katmandu.
||Kathmandu - Departure to your hometown
- Proceed to airport as per flight schedule.
- Tour concludes.
Ex Kathmandu *(Reporting at Kathmandu Airport)*
|Joining & Leaving
||Reporting at Kathmandu Airport
||INR 21,000/- Per Person Cost
This is an all inclusive round about cost, actual cost may differ - confirm with our representative before booking
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|