Do Dham Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra
Amongst the four sacred sites Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva, Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Yamunotri and Gangotri are dedicated to the respective rivers Yamuna and Ganga (the holy Ganges). Doing a Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra is considered as extremely pious thing for every Hindu. We at EziiTours are proud to bring you a complete experience in a well defined and delivered Dodham Yatra to you.
Original Shrine of Lord Badri :
The original shrine of Lord Badrinath was not where it is today in the chardham Yatra. According to history, the original Badrinath idol was discovered by Adi Shankaracharya in the Alaknanda River and the temple of Lord Badrinath was built in the Garud Caves, which are located near the hot springs of Tapt Kund. Many centuries later, the king of Garhwal moved the shrine to its present location.
Guptakashi, A fairly large temple town located in the Kedar-khanda ('khanda' means 'sector'), in Garhwal Himalayas of Rudraprayag district in Uttrakhand, India. It's known for its ancient Vishwanath Temple dedicated to the Lord Shiva, which is similar to the one in Varanasi (Kashi). The other well known temple here is dedicated to Ardhanareshvara, a half man half woman form of Shiva and Parvati.
Rishikesh is one of the most alluring places in North India which can also be called as cultural and spiritual capital of India. Surrounded in the base of Himalayas, this place is perfect place for the yoga and meditation lovers. The Beatles band arrived here in 1960's and composed a lot of songs inspired by the eastern spiritualism. Here you can find the mystic peace on the banks of Ganges, appealing sound of the bells ringing in temple, supernatural feeling during aarti in evening and also the adrenaline rush of sports like Bunjee jumping and river rafting at the same time. In the holy city of Rishikesh there is a lot to do for everyone and hereby is the places you should not miss on if you are are in arms of this beautiful place
This is a religious tour of economy range. This tour includes standard hotels and standard accomodation. Helicopter charges for Kedarnath are charged separately - Kindly check with us before you book the tour. Dates for this tour are limited due to the rough terrain and availability.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Non AC Car
- Helicopter ride ***
- Detailed Planned Economy Tour By EziiTours for those who wish to do Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra
- Tour also Covers:
- Caring and knowledgeable Tour guide
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Pure vegeterian)
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Pooja Prasad Material
- Guptakashi - 02 Nights
- Kedarnath - 01 Night
- Badrinath - 01 Night
- Rudraprayag - 01 Night
- This morning arrive in Haridwar and drive for Guptkashi.
- On arrival check in at hotel.
- Rest of the day free to explore the Guptkashi town.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Guptkashi hotel/Camps.
- Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag.
- From where, you will start your 20 km trek to Kedarnath.
- You can hire a Doli or a horse, for your trek (Cost Not Included).
- On arrival check in at Govt. Camps/Lodges.
- Dinner and Overnight at Govt. Camps/Lodges.
- Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the 'Abhishek' to Kedarnath Shiva. Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc.
- After darshan and puja you come out of the temple and return to the Govt. Camps / Lodges.
- Later you'll start the return trek of 20 km from Kedarnath to Sonprayag.
- The vehicles wait for you in Sonprayag Car Parking and you'll drive to your hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight at Guptkashi.
- This morning, you check out of the hotel at 08:00 am and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath.
- After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath.
- On arrival check into the hotel.
- After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening.
- But first you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire.
- Later back to hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- This morning, go for Badrinath darshan. On arrival check in at hotel.
- After darshan return back to hotel, breakfast at hotel and proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple.
- Afternoon driver back to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini.
- Rest of the day free to explore the Rudraprayag town.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world.
- On reaching Rishikesh you'll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula.
- Evening drive to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station.
|Including Rail Fare||Reporting at Delhi Railway Station||INR 18,000/-
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|