Maldives Cinnamon Dhonvel
4 Days and 3 Nights
Republic of the Maldives is a sovereign archipelagic nation positioned in the Indian Ocean. Notably the South Asian Island nation has no counterpart in the entire world in terms of its unique geography and topography. The Maldives comprises of 26 natural atolls consisting of dual island chains. Incidentally the Maldivian language has the distinct pleasure of contributing to the English word "atoll", which was derived from the Maldivian word "atholhu". There are channels of various sizes between the atolls used for navigation. For efficient administrative functioning, the 26 natural atolls are categorised into 20 administrative divisions. Particularly the island nation is located in a strategic area with access to major international sea routes in the Indian Ocean. The Maldives, located on top of a vast underwater mountain range have around 1190 islands and sandbanks. The pearl string like islands covers a land area of no less than 298 km2. All the islands are encircled by a lagoon blessed with crystal clear water. These islands are protected by a reef structure, housing one of the most exclusive and spectacular underwater life.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Unique Group Tour
- All Indian Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- Enchanting mist-clad, fragrant tea gardens
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All transportation for local sight seeing (AC car / Minibus)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Welcome Drink on Arrival to Hotel
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- To and fro Air and Airport transfer for 'Joining and Leaving Tour Guests'
- Entrance fees
- 5% GST
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the 'tour price includes' column
- Arrive at Male airport and proceed for your transfer to the hotel.
- Rest of the day free for leisure.
- Overnight in Maldives.
- Today you have the entire day at leisure and explore and enjoy, the resort activities on your own.
- Overnight in Maldives.
- Today you have the entire day at leisure.
- Overnight at Maldives
- Optional: You can enjoy various water sports activities like Wind Surfing, Water Skiing, Kayaking, Parasailing etc. at an additional cost
- After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight to your hometown.
- Tour Concludes.
- Let's stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Tour.
- See you soon!
|Ex Maldives *(Reporting at Male airport)*|
|Joining & Leaving||Reporting at Male airport||INR 49,278/-
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.