Varanasi Gaya Bodhgaya Allahabad
4 Days and 3 Nights
Varanasi is situated on the banks of the Ganges and is located 320 km south-east of Lucknow. It is regarded as a holy city by Hindus, Buddhists and Jains. It is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and the oldest in India. The Kashi Naresh is the chief cultural patron of Varanasi while the culture of Varanasi is closely associated with the river Ganges and its religious importance. The city has been a cultural and religious centre in North India for thousand years. The Benares Gharana form of the Indian classical music was developed in Varanasi with many prominent Indian philosophers, poets, writers, and musicians.
Bodh Gaya is a religious site and place of pilgrimage associated with the Mahabodhi Temple Complex. The place is famous for being the place where Gautama Buddha is said to have obtained Enlightenment. The place-name, Bodh Gaya, did not come into use until the 18th centuryas historicaly, it was known as Uruvela, Sambodhi, Vajrasana or Mahabodhi. The main monastery of Bodh Gaya is now called the Mahabodhi Temple. For Buddhists, Bodh Gaya is the most important of the main four pilgrimage sites related to the life of Gautama Buddha. The surrounding town, by contrast, is dusty and somewhat noisy, but a new development plan has been proposed to "ensure a sustainable and prosperous future" for Bodh Gaya.
Gaya is 100 kilometers south of Patna, situated on the banks of Falgu River. It is a place sanctified by the Hindu, the Buddhist and the Jain religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills and has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings and narrow bylanes. Gaya derives its name from the mythological demon Gayasur which literally means Gaya the demon. Lord Vishnu killed Gayasur by using the pressure of his foot over him. This incident transformed Gayasur into the series of rocky hills that make up the landscape of the Gaya which had the power to absolve the sins of those who touched him or looked at him.
Allahabad is the seventh most populous city in Uttar Pradesh and recently was ranked the world's 130th fastest growing city. Also known as the "city of Prime ministers", post independence, 7 out of 13 prime minister of India belonged to ALLahabad. All these seven leaders were either born in, were alumni of Allahabad University, or got elected from a constituency in Allahabad. The city's original name Prayaga comes from its position at the sacred union of the rivers Ganges, Yamuna and Saraswati. It is the second-oldest city in India and plays a central role in the Hindu scriptures, containing many temples and palaces
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- Transport by A.C Vehicle in standard & Deluxe package.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- All road taxes, toll taxes, parking fee.
- Driver reward
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Pooja Prasad Material
- Bodhagaya - 1 nights
- Varanasi - 1 nights
- Allahabad - 1 nights
- Morning proceed to Bodhgaya.
- Upon arrival check into Hotel.
- Morning visit Vishnu Path, perform Rituals if any, Later visit Bodhi tree where Lord Buddha attained enlightenment, International Temples.
- Drive back to Varanasi.
- Early morning view Sunrise & enjoy Boat Ride.
- Later visit Lord Vishwanath Temple, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Banaras Hindu University, Sarnath Museum.
- Later, proceed to Allahabad.
- Check into Hotel.
- Have a sacred bath in Triveni Sangam, visit Ananda Bhawan and Hanuman Temple.
- Later, transfer to Railway station / Airport for return journey.
Ex Varanasi To Allahabad
|Joining & Leaving||Reporting at Varanasi Airport / Railway station|
Leaving at Allahabad Airport / Railway station
|INR 11,199/- (Onwards per person)
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|