Dubai – The fascinating destination for many, especially Indian!!For many think that Dubai is just a city of concrete – well its not just that. It has much more to offers than just concrete. One of the fascinating things in Dubai is that it has the biggest skyscraper in the world that makes a spectacular view and its extremely innovative in terms of its architecture.
So whens the best time to visit here? Honestly its always summer in Dubai. Did you know that it only rains a week – even less in this city? Best time to visit would be from November to March – temperatures are relatively cooler.
Though this place has a lot to offer for the travelers but before we dwell into that – some facts that make this place an interesting destination.
Did you know?
- Saudi as a whole is the only country in the world with no rivers at all?
- About 22% of the entire world’s cranes are currently being used in Dubai alone!
- Palm’s Island was constructed by importing 94 cubic meters of sand!
- Burj Khalifa the tallest building – one can actually view it from 95 kms away!
- Burj Khalifa is 163 stories high!
- It also houses the largest indoor mall ever and also grandest indoor ski park ever (yes! a ski park in the desert city!)
- The local people, called Emiratis, are just 15% of the total population.
- It Has A Crime Rate of 0% – and with the police fleet includes a Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Bentley.
- Featuring 42 stations, Dubai’s metro station was completed in 2009 with the built time of 18 months.
- Dubai is building a climate controlled “city” 2.25 times as big as Monaco.
What to see in Dubai?
THE BURJ KHALIFA
One simply cannot miss this while in Dubai. The Burj Khalifa is the tallest structure in the world! It is a wonder of modern technology, architecture and design that will simply make you go awe in admiration. The 163 stories tall Burj Khalifa has an observation deck on the 134th floor which offer stunning views of the Dubai Skyline. Our advice – Book your tickets in advance – will save you a lot of time!
BURJ AL ARAB
The Burj Al Arab is rated as a 7 star hotel which dominates the Dubai Skyline and is a great thing to watch. Some fantastic photography can happen here.
The largest man-made island can be easily termed as the eight wonder of the world. Palm Jumeirah increases the shoreline by 520kms. This also the only structure in the world that can be actually seen from space. It also houses the famous Atlantis Resort – which is rather expensive but this dream tour cannot be completed without visiting it. And at the end, the huge acquarium which even houses whales.
Unarguably the number one beach destination when it comes to Dubai near Marina is the much famous Jumeirah Beach. The beach is beautiful and often attracts crowds so to say a much happening place.The tourists can stay here in the magnitude of hotels. Plenty of sun loungers, restaurants filled with people and water sport activities like jet skiing is a common sight.
Skiing? In the desert? Well we are serious – as serious as it gets. Ski Dubai, located in the Emirates Mall is Middle East’s first indoor ski center and its a sheer awe factor you get by going here is terrific. Ski, Snowboard or just play in the snow – its all fun and its all upto you!
Are you looking to go to Dubai? Then talk to us here at #EziiTours – We will work out a great package for you at affordable costs – all inclusive. For more details: