Whether you are looking for honeymoon packages to Kashmir or simply seeking a trip to Kashmir with your family or friends, these places to visit in Kashmir must be on your itinerary mandatory!
1. Srinagar: Nature at its Best!
Srinagar is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places to visit in Kashmir as well as in India. From boating to trekking, bird watching to water skiing, Srinagar place has it all. You can live in a boat house.
2. Gulmarg: For An Adventurous Journey, Adventure Enthusiasts Haven and a Skier’s paradise. Famously known as the ‘Meadow of Flowers’, Gulmarg is a treat to the eyes with its spread of vibrant flowers against snow capped mountains in backgrounds. You can do Mountain Biking, trekking, Skiing if you visit in winters and Gondola rides for a panoramic view of the valley.
3. Sonamarg: The Expanse Of Exemplary Beauty Sonamarg, as the name suggests, is famous as the ‘Meadow of Gold’. An endless stream of stunning flowers and undulated trekking routes are its attractions. Sonamarg has to be in every visitors list of places to visit in Kashmir for its mesmerizing aura and breathtaking views. You can go for Trekking, Camping and nature walks
4. Leh: The Land of Pure Adventure Leh is one of the best places to visit in Kashmir in summers. The lofty mountains, the alpine lakes, and the quaint settings enable Leh one of the best places to visit. This place is every biker’s dreamland. Clad in the beauty and love of nature, Leh offers breathtaking views, leaving no visitor disappointed. Trekking and Mountain Biking is all it takes to give you a lifetime worth memories.
5. Kupwara: Also called as the Crown of Kashmir, the thriving meadows, alpine mountains, and the gushing clear water make Kupwara a must visit destination in Kashmir. This city epitomizes the beauty of Kashmir.
6. Kathua: The city of Sufis for the history lovers willing to have a glimpse of Kashmir’s past, Kathua should be a place you visit for sure. Situated on the banks of a river, Kathua offers scintillating views and serene atmosphere. Jasrota fort is a must visit for history lovers.
7. Kargil: The unforgettable City.
The city whose name brings shivers to Indian Citizens is a definite visit to everyone. Not only does this city bring heart-touching memories but also provides scintillating views. The atmosphere in this city oozes with emotions.
You can also find sports like Mountaineering in the Nun Mountains, trekking to Suru Valley. Visits to Mulbek Gompa, Shergol, Urgyan Dzong and Wakha Rgyal.
8. Pulwama: The city of color burst.
This multihued city offers amiable weather, pleasant odor saffron fields, malleable citizens. One cannot have enough of the saffron fields and the rich culture in Pulwama.
9. Pahalgam: Freshness Overload!
Tranquility and serenity are the other names of Phalagam!
This tiny town is known to suck out all the stress of every visitor.
This hilly region is famous for its coniferous forests.
10. Hemis: An unexplored destination, Hemis is a small village is known for its monastery and national park. It is a must visit in Kashmir in summers if you are a wildlife enthusiast. Rare species like the snow leopard and bharals find shelter in the national park here. Kashmir is a fantastic opportunity to release your stress of work and all you would get is peace.
These are some places you must visit with us while you plan to travel Kashmir.
Come let’s go for a trip together.
Talk to us at EziiTours to Explore New Destinations around the World.