Somnath Girnar Darshan Yatra _ An Unforgetable Spiritual Journey
Somnath is located in Prabhas Patan kshetra near Veraval in Saurashtra which is on the western coast of Gujarat. Somnath is the first Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. It is one of the very important pilgrimage for Hindus and is considered sacred due to the various legends connected to it. Somnath means “Lord of Soma”!
Girnar mountain range, a few kilometres from Junagadh city, welcomes tourists to this picturesque rugged terrain. Of its five peaks, Gorakhnath is the highest point in Gujarat. There are several temples and beautiful lakes in this region. Girnar is also considered as the abode of the trinity Lord Shri Guru Dattatreya. Thousands of pilgrims take the trip upward 10,000 steps to pray to Lord Dattatreya.
Somnath Girnar Darshan Yatra
A spiritual tour planned by EziiTours!
|Day One||Departures from Pune, Mumbai and arrival to Ahmedabad|
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
- 3 months in advance: 60% of tour cost
- 2 months in advance: 70% of tour cost
- 1 month in advance: 100% of tour cost
Payments can be done by Cheque, Cash or Online using Debit Card or Credit Card
- 30 or more days before departure: 25% of tour cost
- 15 or more days before departure: 50% of tour cost
- 4 to 7 days before departure: 100% of tour cost